Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Who played most games for your team?

vad
    Apprentice
    So what do you guys do in order to continue to keep their skill a appropriate level when with age, their speed of training drops to under 10? Hundreds of trainings?

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    So what do you guys do in order to continue to keep their skill a appropriate level when with age, their speed of training drops to under 10? Hundreds of trainings?
    They stay as reserves... Jaque has already been relegated to the bench... Will most probably be used for 3 more seasons before being a full-time reserve, along with Philip Lahm.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    In the 36 seasons I've been playing I've only had 3 main strikers. All of them I've got when they were 18, freekick SA assigned straight away, and then trained up to 6*.
    When they start playing well and scoring then I'd expect a man of the match award at lest one in 3 games, if not one in two. That way they with the extra bonus they sit at 6 or 7 * till mid 20's then slowly tail off till maybe 4 or possibly even 5 star in their early 30's.
    My first striker had around 400 goals, my second 550, and my present guy is on 611 and he's still only 30.
    Goalkeepers can keep up quite well as well, sign an 18 yo train him up SA stopper and 6* and he can play for years.
    Most other outfiled players will struggle ot be viable for more than 6 seasons if you get promotion every season.
    You can always not get promoted every 3 or 4 seasons if you want to keep more than a few of the team together.

And I never have a team of 6* players, usually around 3 *, that makes a difference, the higher your team average the more difficult it is to play catch up every season to keep it that way!
    Last edited by gogs67; 03-20-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Michael Zorc is historical record
    Who played most games for your team?-945251_10207495628246922_6755294948719552643_n.jpg

He might have had more if I didn't suck so bad @ Cup...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    from 18 y.o. to 33 y.o., Neymar with 468 goals
    There is a relative thread about those players
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...players-3.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    And I never have a team of 6* players, usually around 3 *, that makes a difference, the higher your team average the more difficult it is to play catch up every season to keep it that way!
    Can you elaborate on that? You mean, besides good players you keep low-level ones so the average is low? how does that help?

Who played most games for your team?-img_3701.jpg

Famous
    Can you elaborate on that? You mean, besides good players you keep low-level ones so the average is low? how does that help?
    This was my team on the last day of last season. I'd won the league, the Cup and beaten finalist in CL then sold off 8 players with a couple of games left.
    The 4 'good' players you see lost a * with promotion but I still had enough to get through the first round of the Cup.
    On day 3 after league draw and CL start I have to try and buy 8 new 4 or 5* from transfer market or else I'll lose important early games.
    I do this every season with a conveyor belt of free Academy players keeping it going..
    Who played most games for your team?-new.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12