View Poll Results: Who will score more goals?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Javi Escobar

10 62.50%
  • Vamoumi Tebily

6 37.50%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Escobar vs Tebily

Tebily scored a goal and an assist today to go 2 goals infront.

So 20 to Tebily and 19 to Escobar this season.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Tebily scored a goal and an assist today to go 2 goals infront.

So 20 to Tebily and 19 to Escobar this season.
    If we count a goal as 2 points and an assist as 1, then how many points does each have?
    I use this system to see who're the best players helping the scoreline.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

That's a good idea but Escobar would win by far as he assists and scores where as Tebily mostly scores and Escobar takes corners and Tebily doesn't

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I hadn't heard it before I signed him. Turns out to be a common name

Both, Escobar scored and assisted today so update the total by 1 each. It's really neck and neck.
    Didn't you hear Pablo Escobar ?
    The cocaine Baron ?
    That's must be his nickname - The Baron
    lol
    El Pistolero and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Omg I only heard of him after I signed Escobar and I was like "my best player is Maradonna in more ways than one!" Lmao!

Escobar scored the only goal in a league victory pushing it to 1 behind Tebily.

This is why I won the treble. Tebily, Escobar and Pitry are too much for teams to handle.

Part of my philosophy, if you can call it that, is the spine of the team starts with the GK and the Striker.
    Translate that to T11 terms, your 2 highest rated players should be your GK and your striker.

Omg I only heard of him after I signed Escobar and I was like "my best player is Maradonna in more ways than one!" Lmao!

Escobar scored the only goal in a league victory pushing it to 1 behind Tebily.

This is why I won the treble. Tebily, Escobar and Pitry are too much for teams to handle.

Part of my philosophy, if you can call it that, is the spine of the team starts with the GK and the Striker.
    Translate that to T11 terms, your 2 highest rated players should be your GK and your striker.
    My team is mostly reliant on the attack than the defence this season, contrary to our style. We're more reliant on the attacking quartet of ST David, left winger Kayis, right winger Thiago, and MC Garayar (he's been quite for a while, but 7 in 12 is not bad). And of course the signing of keeper Emiliano Bava has given the team hope. I feel sad for Moreau. Our superior GD can be extremely vital if there takes place a tie in the final standings.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I think having a weak defence and strong attack just evens itself out so it makes the attack a little weaker anyway. A lot of attacks comes from tackles from defence.

Also I think T11 throws in special players like 1 in 50 that will always perform above average for you. I think I have a few collected over time.

I think having a weak defence and strong attack just evens itself out so it makes the attack a little weaker anyway. A lot of attacks comes from tackles from defence.

Also I think T11 throws in special players like 1 in 50 that will always perform above average for you. I think I have a few collected over time.
    Yes,strong attack counter balance weak defense but in other way.
    More goals scored=More goals conceeded.
    So its balanced.But thats not good anyways its only balanced.

Players performance depends on following factors.
    1: Age
    2: Special ability
    3: Personel effort
    4: Team support.
    5: Luck

It is impossible to judge luck so only 1 in 50 player performs better back to back.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I don't think age has anything to do with it. I have reliable players and unreliable players. All different ages.

Escobar scored 1 goal in a 4-2 Champions League second leg fixture.

Currently a draw so far. Both Tebily and Escobar have 102 goals in total. Here's the two of them. Escobar just edges this seasons lead.

Escobar vs Tebily-image.jpg
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 03-22-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Age is very important factor in players performance.

1: PHYSICALLY
    2: MENTALY

Young ones dominate physically whereas elders dominate mentaly in experience.
    Any other question?
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast