Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What you'd do with 600 free tokens? Need advices.

Apprentice
    A lot has happened since you guys promoted to higher leagues. league 2 is harder now. It depends which league they put you in. I find the crappier your team the easier to win because they will pair you up with crappy teams but that's boring.

save them for emergency times.

Apprentice
    You always expect to find young player with high quality close to 6 stars? why scouts costs 75 tokens? Are you talking about 25 tokens for bank investments? Keep in mind fast trainers under 20 yo is always more expensive than scouts. Plus you get SA with scouts

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    first off - you are only in league 2.
    Don't bother wasting tokens on scouts and power training. You can easily win the league and stuff with older, good players that will waste 1-3 tokens per player. Hell, in league 2 you can win the league with mediocre , young players even
    If you are in the lower leagues, it's better to just keep the tokens for the future for leagues where you will actually need scouts or alot of tokens to bid on players
    I'm level 3, not 2 (see siggieh). I also got a pretty good team already (see team showcase, New Team, last page) and that's why i discarded going for scouts (expecially since i got nothing worth atm) since would be quite better to wait next season anyways.
    But i got 3-4 youngsters on 19 years old age which are already Q30, and very fast levelers. It'd be very possible for me to take them to 35 or even higher by next season, which would spare me lots of troubles even if going to be just reserves. As for sparing, it'd be not that fun to just pay use-and-trash one year players to just win the league. I see lot of people which missed the new season market opening (lots of 18-19 yo 5 stars) having to count on lower rate players on market now (so far i saw a 25 as peak, two players on 29 once).

Also, consider i play on a new server which lacks people discharging players with high stats and age. The 30's yo are all around 25-29. at max if you get lucky. So either you spend a white night for the season opening, or you buy scouts, or you struggle. As for me, i spent about 100 tokens for my current team this season. Half of it was a scout, 25 tokens were to buy some more cash, and the rest went into bidding. Of 6 players i bought, one costed me 12 tokens, one 5, one 4, one two, and the last two one each.

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    You always expect to find young player with high quality close to 6 stars? why scouts costs 75 tokens? Are you talking about 25 tokens for bank investments? Keep in mind fast trainers under 20 yo is always more expensive than scouts. Plus you get SA with scouts
    That is true ONLY when you are forced to buy youngster that you plan to power level. But if you already bought them (last season or pre season) like i did, you can make the calculation alone: 46 tokens for 50 Health packs, plus the ones you earn daily and the ones kept apart are enough to get a fast 19 yo trainer to get a 6th star, and most of times extremely close to scouts.

Pros: you spare 25 tokens from investements, which you can reinvest into power leveling. For every twoyoungsters you powerlevel instead of going for scouts, you earn 50 "free" rest packs to invest on a third youngster.

Said youngsters are 6 stars, same level of scouts or few 2-3 points behind a 7 star scout. But AT BEST scouts are 22 yo (and it's not sure the scout you need will be the youngest nor the strongest) so already out of fast pace training, while you got 19 years old which counting the current season can power level at their climax for 3 whole years. In the end, even if you power level them just once, they'll surpass the scout anyways. I took a 23 yo ST scout last season and without injuring once as of today he went from 34/9 to 36/2 now, a slowass.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I thought the same. With 46 tokens i can level almost 50 sps ( if not more) on s young instead of buying a scout for 75 tokens. With that much i could add a star to anyone. In the end:
    1) bought premium logo, i wanted it badly!
    2) i got 3 Q30 19 yo players, all of em able to skill up at a ratio of 1sp/rest. I took my forward which after 8 treats and a match gained 9 sps. I hope those are good numbers. Lenders should be q35 with 50 rests more or less.
    I'm level 3, not 2 (see siggieh). I also got a pretty good team already (see team showcase, New Team, last page) and that's why i discarded going for scouts (expecially since i got nothing worth atm) since would be quite better to wait next season anyways.
    But i got 3-4 youngsters on 19 years old age which are already Q30, and very fast levelers. It'd be very possible for me to take them to 35 or even higher by next season, which would spare me lots of troubles even if going to be just reserves. As for sparing, it'd be not that fun to just pay use-and-trash one year players to just win the league. I see lot of people which missed the new season market opening (lots of 18-19 yo 5 stars) having to count on lower rate players on market now (so far i saw a 25 as peak, two players on 29 once).

Also, consider i play on a new server which lacks people discharging players with high stats and age. The 30's yo are all around 25-29. at max if you get lucky. So either you spend a white night for the season opening, or you buy scouts, or you struggle. As for me, i spent about 100 tokens for my current team this season. Half of it was a scout, 25 tokens were to buy some more cash, and the rest went into bidding. Of 6 players i bought, one costed me 12 tokens, one 5, one 4, one two, and the last two one each.

That is true ONLY when you are forced to buy youngster that you plan to power level. But if you already bought them (last season or pre season) like i did, you can make the calculation alone: 46 tokens for 50 Health packs, plus the ones you earn daily and the ones kept apart are enough to get a fast 19 yo trainer to get a 6th star, and most of times extremely close to scouts.

Pros: you spare 25 tokens from investements, which you can reinvest into power leveling. For every twoyoungsters you powerlevel instead of going for scouts, you earn 50 "free" rest packs to invest on a third youngster.

Said youngsters are 6 stars, same level of scouts or few 2-3 points behind a 7 star scout. But AT BEST scouts are 22 yo (and it's not sure the scout you need will be the youngest nor the strongest) so already out of fast pace training, while you got 19 years old which counting the current season can power level at their climax for 3 whole years. In the end, even if you power level them just once, they'll surpass the scout anyways. I took a 23 yo ST scout last season and without injuring once as of today he went from 34/9 to 36/2 now, a slowass.
    You level 3? Can you buy a fast trainer 19 yo with SA 5* for less than 3 million? in my server the auction alone will cost more than 20 tokens atleast. Of you get high quality 5* (34) you still need more than 50 packs to catch up to a 39 quality scout my friend. It's your choice I'm just telling you with limited tokens scouts is better way to go.

You level 3? Can you buy a fast trainer 19 yo with SA 5* for less than 3 million? in my server the auction alone will cost more than 20 tokens atleast. Of you get high quality 5* (34) you still need more than 50 packs to catch up to a 39 quality scout my friend. It's your choice I'm just telling you with limited tokens scouts is better way to go.
    I actually bought 4 19 yo players (4*29, 4*28,9, 4*29, 5*30) as soon as new season started the first day (4 am morning). Following July's advice, there was little to none awake at that moment apart some creeps like me. Of those 4 19 yo, only one was fought over and won with 10 total tokens spent.
    One costed me 1,4m, the other ones more or less between 2.1 and 2,6 m

What i'm trying to let you get is that those players were bought as reinforcement for the season from the start. SO, having them already in the team makes it easier and better to power level them instead of going for scouts. Your way of thinking would be valid if we had to choose between buying 1-2-3 new players AND power level them or buy 3 scouts. In that case i'd opted for scouts probably. But SINCE the players are already within the team, power leveling them is the cheaper/better choiche.

Apprentice
    I just read again, you have 3 quality 30 and you want to power train them? say goodbye to 600 tokens! only costs 200 for 3 scouts that reaches 7* in few days. do the math! you need 10 quality x 3 to catch up. that's 450 skill points which equals about 500 tokens...every time your young players gain a star they slow down on training.

And prepare another 100 tokens for red packs

I just read again, you have 3 quality 30 and you want to power train them? say goodbye to 600 tokens! only costs 200 for 3 scouts that reaches 7* in few days. do the math! you need 10 quality x 3 to catch up. that's 450 skill points which equals about 500 tokens...every time your young players gain a star they slow down on training.

And prepare another 100 tokens for red packs
    That's why i'm testing on a single player for now. Being it my ST, Q30, 0,8 from Q 31. That makes 4 points to add plus 0.8, which makes 64 skill points needed. So far, 9 Green boosters used to achieve 14 skill points (one match fully played too), with one upcoming match tonight. Plus all the matches he's gonna play anyways. When it will seem to me like it's not working out, i'll stop eventually. So far he'd be almost Q32. Ofc i'm not applying points yet.

Also, what you didn't consider is that next year he'll lose a start due to promotion on level 4, which will raise his leveling speed again ;p

Apprentice
    I thought the same. With 46 tokens i can level almost 50 sps ( if not more) on s young instead of buying a scout for 75 tokens. With that much i could add a star to anyone. In the end:
    1) bought premium logo, i wanted it badly!
    2) i got 3 Q30 19 yo players, all of em able to skill up at a ratio of 1sp/rest. I took my forward which after 8 treats and a match gained 9 sps. I hope those are good numbers. Lenders should be q35 with 50 rests more or less.
    That's why i'm testing on a single player for now. Being it my ST, Q30, 0,8 from Q 31. That makes 4 points to add plus 0.8, which makes 64 skill points needed. So far, 9 Green boosters used to achieve 14 skill points (one match fully played too), with one upcoming match tonight. Plus all the matches he's gonna play anyways. When it will seem to me like it's not working out, i'll stop eventually. So far he'd be almost Q32. Ofc i'm not applying points yet.

Also, what you didn't consider is that next year he'll lose a start due to promotion on level 4, which will raise his leveling speed again ;p
    I considered everything! I train every 10 minutes I know pros and cons. You say scouts are expensive but your youngsters all costs the same. I'm pretty sure the ones cost less than 2 million won't train fast once they reach 6*. you should buy 34 quality youngsters and train them, but they will cost around 4 millions each. 21yo is same training speed as 23 just so you know, in that case next year you get promoted the 22yo scout trains just as fast.

Addicted
    Morgan, i wouldnt waste my time Power Training players in league 3. You are only wasting tokens on that. Your players will most likely be strong enough to win league 4 easily even without the PT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast