Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Earning Tokens

I have downloaded emoney app many times and get rewards many times but from different places.
    It does not require ph no or email verification.
    Any other help?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I downloaded "Castle Lords" & "Clash of clans" and got 3-4 T.
    After removing and clean cache, I didn't get any T when done it again.
    I think it's recognize a unique number of the device.
    Meanwhile, those two apps gave me over a 100 boosters from watching the relative videos
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I have tried it also @sharma. @ahlony I have been receiving messages like that from fyber does it mean my account is blocked?
    no...you account was not blocked...just it tell you it won't give you token....well, it is up to the point you still want to argue with them or not~ i try once, just reply them this is the first time i install the app( well, that is the time i download from other place, but i didn't get any token, and then i saw fyber has a better one...so a argue with them) finally, they approve it. but mostly they will reject no matter what ( it happen, even i capture the screen, and the app is real first time download. they still say the same thing that i installed the app before, i kept argue that but still they reject it)

so, now i don't bother the install things to earn token and i don't want so many different waste left in my phone (and you know, who know what those app left what kind of the waste even you delete it? (just like the pregame in the PC)) i earn token from watching video is better...just in this two season, the watch video is not working at all... it just kept popping up something to install or sign up things (same as in FB green/red/blue/ packs))

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Meanwhile, those two apps gave me over a 100 boosters from watching the relative videos
    Hey nik did you log in?or just played as guest.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hey nik did you log in?or just played as guest.
    I also had @deano's idea (as many thousand others), but those guys aren't stupid not to secure that someone every day can earn 50-100T from downloading and deleting apps
    I tried to run the app with my other team (different fb account) but it didn't work too, that's why I 'm saying about id of the device (but I think it can work again if you have a mobile and tablet too).

Addicted
    I also had @deano's idea (as many thousand others), but those guys aren't stupid not to secure that someone every day can earn 50-100T from downloading and deleting apps
    I tried to run the app with my other team (different fb account) but it didn't work too, that's why I 'm saying about id of the device (but I think it can work again if you have a mobile and tablet too).
    each phone has a ID...so, the app can track it...as well as the permission....you know, before you install the app...there has a permission things...like it can read you message, phone number, GPS whatever etc... so... it can use it as a track also (i think)...and that's why i don't bother to download and install the app anymore... who know what program will left in the phone even you delete it...just like the program in PC...

I disagree with nik.
    I am getting 6 tokens for 6 mb app then why should I bother about buying it.

ZDP
    Could you please explan the last part "apps gave me over 100 bosters"?
    How can you receive boosters by downloading apps? I thought you only could get tokens?
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

He is confused maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDP View Post
    Could you please explan the last part "apps gave me over 100 bosters"?
    How can you receive boosters by downloading apps? I thought you only could get tokens?
    I downloaded and played (just few actions, not much) those games.
    My reward for that was 3-4 token as I did it from "win token" section-button of the game.
    I deleted the app, tried to do that again for my other fb account/team but it didn't work.

I still earning green packs (boosters) from watching advertising videos for those games when
    - I click the button for green boosters and choose the option "free"
    - When I train a player, he is loosing condition and instead of spending my saved greens, there is a blue button for watching a video and get a free booster

Those two cases are optional. Suppose that there aren't in every country but for me it's about 2-3 greens every day from "Castle Lords"

I disagree with nik.
    I am getting 6 tokens for 6 mb app then why should I bother about buying it.
    disagree about what
    buying what
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-25-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast