Thread: Most effective way to train your players?

Most effective way to train your players?

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can tell me the most effective way to train your players, thanks.

train them with stretching, cardio and macth and use green boosters to keep his condition high and repeat it
    Playing with team: Oranje

So I should do them all at the same time? And unfortunately health boosters are not an option, need them for matches

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrady17 View Post
    So I should do them all at the same time? And unfortunately health boosters are not an option, need them for matches
    No, use green boosters a.k.a. restpacks

When you play a match, your players have all the time to get the condition back before a next match.....Do not play a match against a friend, but play a match in the training section.

But don't train them all when you will use green packs.....just select one or two of them

Apprentice
    I found a new way of training. Train with lowest condition as possible will prevent injuries. Condition has no effect on skills gained. You can check out my thread with pictures as proof.

Addicted
    1) find out when your next match is.
    2) find out when your players will gain 5% in fitness (in the training screen). Every three hours you will gain 5% in fitness for every player
    3) count how many times your players will gain the 5% fitness before your next match.
    4) train accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    I found a new way of training. Train with lowest condition as possible will prevent injuries. Condition has no effect on skills gained. You can check out my thread with pictures as proof.
    ???
    When conditions drop to low, they will be to tired to train.....Seems odd to train the players who has the lowest condition