Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is happening? Read this, outrageous..

Famous
    Honestly, I can understand why you are upset but this is 100% your fault. You got many warnings about what was going to happen. Why did you not sell a player yourself to avoid that ? I'll avoid commenting on the money you spent on this player but you can't blame Nordeus for what happened next.
    cookizzz and Let's Rock like this.

Surely you acquainted yourself with the rules of the game when you started playing? It didn't take long and I found the answer to your dilemma there. Two vital questions:

a) can I go into debt?;
    b) if the answer to a) is 'yes', what happens when I do?

Both those questions are answered in several places, if you bother to look.

If you didn't read the rules, then you can garner little sympathy from this quarter as this is a situation you got yourself in, and didn't get out in time.

The rules say 'the best player(s)' - if they're not talking about the highest value then they're talking about the highest quality, which obviously meant your 155% player - why anyone would want to spend over £80 (UK) on a single player in a game is beyond me...
    Last edited by talisman; 03-23-2016 at 11:27 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    If you don't have the money don't do the bidding. Although its stupid when you are talking about this kind of expensive players and you do two bids but you forgot to sell players or use your tokens before bidding. What do we say when this happens.... its a lesson, very expensive lesson. I even think that complaining at Nordeus won't help
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by stianb86@gmail.com View Post
    He wasnt the best om quality either, not in skills but in percentage %.. because of training and probably his 8+ ranking goalfrenzy Every match.

cookizzz: 'I will be glad be you propose a fair plan' - didnt quite understand that one
    Sorry for poor English. I just want to see if you have any suggestion.

BTW, I believe the system should have warned you and you have about 7 days to handle this by selling other players. So, even though you may be surprised that your best players was forced to be sold, you cannot blame the system. Just learn a lesson to move on. Maybe accept this a challenge.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    To address the questions asked in this thread and to clarify the whole situation:

Auctions and Cash system

Auction system allows you to continue bidding on any player if you have enough money to place the initial bid, as explained in this article. Here's a shorter explanation:

Because you only spend the cash after the auction is over (unlike tokens, which you spend for every bid), you can place bids on multiple auctions, as long as you can afford the initial bid (without taking the others into account). Here's an example:

You want to bid on Player A ($10 Million) and Player B ($5 Million), and you have $11 Million in your cash balance. System will allow you to bid on both of them, as you may want to be on both auctions at the same time, while really wanting to sign only one of them.

Player A is $10 Million with 2 minutes left and Player B is $5 Million with 20 minutes left before the initial round is over.

As mentioned, your balance is $11 Million, so you can bid on both of them. After Player A’s auction is over and you’ve won him, you’ll be deducted his price from your balance (let’s say you did buy him for exactly $10 million). That means you have $1 million left, but since you’ve already placed the initial bid on Player B, you can take part in it normally. However, you won’t be able to place a bid in the meantime on any player worth more than $1 million. In the event that you win the auction for Player B as well, your balance will go in the red.

Bankruptcy

When you are in debt, you have 7 days to revert the situation, and the system will warn you every day about it. The board will patiently wait and give you a whole week to go back to positive balance, and will remind you about it every day.

After 7 days, if you failed to revert the situation, bankruptcy mechanism kicks in, and the board executives of your club will try to solve it themselves. To do that, each day one of your best players will be sold in order to get out of minus. This will stop when your balance is positive again.

So, to prevent players from being sold automatically, get out of the minus as soon as possible cutting the expenses, selling some players, signing sponsorship contracts or taking bank loans.

This is also explained at the end of the same TopEleven.com cash/auction article I linked before.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Moi, your explanation was very clear.
    The only thing I had the wrong impression was that the most expensive player is about to be sold.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Moi only said 'best player' - the rules say 'best player' - there is no definition from either what 'best player' means. From the OPs experience I assume it means the best rated (Quality) player.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Sorry for poor English. I just want to see if you have any suggestion.

BTW, I believe the system should have warned you and you have about 7 days to handle this by selling other players. So, even though you may be surprised that your best players was forced to be sold, you cannot blame the system. Just learn a lesson to move on. Maybe accept this a challenge.
    The system does indeed send several warnings to the user for a week. If the user ignores these warnings for a whole week, ONLY THEN the system starts selling user's best players, one / day, until debt is covered.
    Gert Funck and dave1311 like this.

At least you've unlocked the debt achievement

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    motrin, Bunzo and Let's Rock like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    For a team under bankruptcy status for 7 days, will the best player be sold through auction or to agents?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast