Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is happening? Read this, outrageous..

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you 're not fair.
    This forum is guest of top eleven but it's independent and anyone can write whatever he wants if it's ok with the rules.
    Talsiman, also me and many others, were criticized harshly many times the game and there is no reason to lick anyone.
    good youre standing up for him nikolgiogos, and youre an admin, now you satisfied him and his mission is complete. Funny how you do that and at the same time youre talking against yourself. "anyone can write whatever he wans if it's ok with the rules" you say, and then you criticeze me for doing the same thing (it's not fair blablabla..). you and youre boyfriend can write whatever you want and I will do the same, I dont have a problem with that

back to the topic; when explained like that I understand that the auction system have to be like that. What is dont understand is why the game/board doesn't have any form of AI for solving a club in negative balance; just sell the top player. You as developers of this game encourage people to use tokens and to buy tokens for money that can and will give to an advantage in the game. So when I have spent this kind of money and tokens in the game I find it very hard to accept I got 84M for it in the end and have nothing to say in the matter. Say I went even further with this exspiriment and used 1000$ on this player the outcome would still be the same, and 1000$ wouldnt have anything to say because of a simple mistake of landing in the reds by 45M, something that would have taken one player or invest not even 1 percentage of the total tokens spent to fix. Dont you respect lazy people? hehe

OK, stianb86@gmail.com, what was your objective when you made your Mr Angry post #1 in this thread - if you expected to inflame the rest of use to rise up in support of your cause and force Nordeus to give you your treasured player back, it sure failed.

I'm sure it gave more than a few of us a good laugh at your self-inflicted misfortune, and a few minutes head-scratching looking for a tactful way to remind you of the rules and warnings which you obviously didn't read or heed.

With every further post you've been digging yourself an ever-deepening hole of outrage and bluster, and eventually have resorted to insults and innuendo, which has rightfully been pointed out by a Mod, is not acceptable.

As an affected party, based on your current behaviour, I'm sure an apology will not be forthcoming, but I will say this: any further insults or innuendo aimed in my direction will make be reach for the 'report' button, and then I will expect the mods to remove your sorry person from this forum.

Finally: thanks for putting your full EMail address in the clear in the forum - started to get any spam mail yet?
    Last edited by talisman; 03-24-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    good youre standing up for him nikolgiogos, and youre an admin
    Funny how you do that and at the same time youre talking against yourself.
    I 'm a moderator, meaning I have no business relation with top eleven or the forum
    admins are from nordeus top eleven.

Those are the rules
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ease-read.html

and your behavior starts to overstep them
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Sorry, duplicate post. Deleted.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-24-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by stianb86@gmail.com View Post
    back to the topic; when explained like that I understand that the auction system have to be like that. What is dont understand is why the game/board doesn't have any form of AI for solving a club in negative balance....
    Can you advise suggest how T11 should select players for force selling?

It is hard to find a simple solution that can make everyone happy. Some managers want to keep young players. Some managers want to keep the highest quality player. Some managers want to sell only 1 player to pay the debt so that the team maintain more players. Some managers don't mind to sell more players. Some managers wants short term success. Some managers wants their team running well in long term. Some managers want to tank. Some managers want to win league champion.

I think your expectation to T11 is too high. As a human, I don't have faith that you will satisfy if I select a player from your team to sell. Do you think that T11 will use AlphaGo like system to learn all behaviors of T11 managers, analyze what type of manager you are, and then make a decision that you will fully satisfy?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by stianb86@gmail.com View Post
    good youre standing up for him nikolgiogos, and youre an admin, now you satisfied him and his mission is complete. Funny how you do that and at the same time youre talking against yourself. "anyone can write whatever he wans if it's ok with the rules" you say, and then you criticeze me for doing the same thing (it's not fair blablabla..). you and youre boyfriend can write whatever you want and I will do the same, I dont have a problem with that

back to the topic; when explained like that I understand that the auction system have to be like that. What is dont understand is why the game/board doesn't have any form of AI for solving a club in negative balance; just sell the top player. You as developers of this game encourage people to use tokens and to buy tokens for money that can and will give to an advantage in the game. So when I have spent this kind of money and tokens in the game I find it very hard to accept I got 84M for it in the end and have nothing to say in the matter. Say I went even further with this exspiriment and used 1000$ on this player the outcome would still be the same, and 1000$ wouldnt have anything to say because of a simple mistake of landing in the reds by 45M, something that would have taken one player or invest not even 1 percentage of the total tokens spent to fix. Dont you respect lazy people? hehe
    You don't understand a lot... or rather you do understand a lot. You can blame the game but its your own stupidity and ingnorince that your player is gone. The rules are simple and clear. The reason that the board sells a top player is to make sure that players will watch out extra carefully with coming in debt.
    By the way earning money is the most easiest thing in the game.

So look in the mirror and cheer up. Accept it as a lesson for your manager life

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Can you advise suggest how T11 should select players for force selling?

It is hard to find a simple solution that can make everyone happy. Some managers want to keep young players. Some managers want to keep the highest quality player. Some managers want to sell only 1 player to pay the debt so that the team maintain more players. Some managers don't mind to sell more players. Some managers wants short term success. Some managers wants their team running well in long term. Some managers want to tank. Some managers want to win league champion.

I think your expectation to T11 is too high. As a human, I don't have faith that you will satisfy if I select a player from your team to sell. Do you think that T11 will use AlphaGo like system to learn all behaviors of T11 managers, analyze what type of manager you are, and then make a decision that you will fully satisfy?
    what a top player is for a manager doesn't have to be a top player for T11. When youre in debt for longer than a week youre just stupid and your gonna loose a player..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    what a top player is for a manager doesn't have to be a top player for T11. When youre in debt for longer than a week youre just stupid and your gonna loose a player..
    Thanks for helping to conclude. But my teams are not in debt.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Thanks for helping to conclude. But my teams are not in debt.
    It wasn't personal sorry at least not towards you...

more in general....
    cookizzz likes this.

Pro
    Nowadays behaviour. You make a mistake because you didn't fully understand it and did not pay enough attention to it or simply choose to ignore warnings and then come back in and blame somebody else.

Stianb, it sucks your best player has been sold for a bottom price. I would rage over it to if it happened but I would be only blaming myself. Take a breather, learn from it and move on. Man up. You will not make this mistake again. Sorry for your player.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7