Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is happening? Read this, outrageous..

Addicted
    Hey great question!

Nordeus, answer?

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    For a team under bankruptcy status for 7 days, will the best player be sold through auction or to agents?
    cookizzz likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Hey great question!

Nordeus, answer?
    I believe its trough agents. In case of bankcrupty the only thing that matters is to get money out of possesions. Selling through agents is the fastest way.On auction you have to wait for about two hours.

I got 84.4M for my "top player" haha.. I could have sold the lowest, most useless player i have and I would have gotten more

In terms of trying to be a realistic game where is the logic in this? And why start with the best players and not the RES or subs when its obvious that this in my situation this would be more than enough?

A club lands in the red 1M, and to get on the green side again they sell they're best player, say worth 100M? Doesnt mather if he is then only GK or ST on the team. I now see I have overestimated how authentic this game really is, and if nothing is done with this I will not use a penny more on this game and Nordeus will loose a good customer. From a buisness point of wiev a stupid thing to do.

Is Nordeus perception "If you have been in the red for one week the best solution for every club is to sell they're best player/players" ? And this is because the game allows you to place bids way above youre finances. Where is the logic and realism in this? "Yes we allow you to place as many bids, nevermind the numbers and you might land 500M in the reds if you want. Then we warn you for one week that youre finances is ****ty, then we start selling all your best players" This is to me personally a strange feature, and I bet my left nut the people who say "you should have known this" probably found out about this the same way I did. If this fancy warning would say "Fix your finances! Remember the board will sell your best player if you have not taken care of this in a week" then the situation would probably be different, in 99% of these cases

Quote Originally Posted by stianb86@gmail.com View Post
    I got 84.4M for my "top player" haha.. I could have sold the lowest, most useless player i have and I would have gotten more
    So why didn't you do just that to get yourself back in the black? Jeesh...
    Bunzo and Let's Rock like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So why didn't you do just that to get yourself back in the black? Jeesh...
    If I knew this would happend I would, didnt think it was that big of a deal.. you never heard about a footballclub in debt before? haha please stop licking admins ass mr. talisman

"why anyone would want to spend over £80 (UK) on a single player in a game is beyond me..." - talisman

this was ment as an experiment; learned special skill, 3 positions, tagged him freekicker captain etc and trained the hell out of him.. named this player "Chuck Norris" and wanted to see how a player blown out of proportions would effect the rest of the team. How the fact that some people have more money than others/than you is beyond you, is beyond me

If you have (- minus) capital for 5 days the game automatically sell your best player. It's nothing new.

edit: 7 days (misclick).
    Last edited by IFK Xenogroth; 03-24-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Moi

In terms of trying to be a realistic game where is the logic in this? And why start with the best players and not the RES or subs when its obvious that this in my situation this would be more than enough?

A club lands in the red 1M, and to get on the green side again they sell they're best player, say worth 100M? Doesnt mather if he is then only GK or ST on the team. I now see I have overestimated how authentic this game really is, and if nothing is done with this I will not use a penny more on this game and Nordeus will loose a good customer. From a buisness point of wiev a stupid thing to do.

Is Nordeus perception "If you have been in the red for one week the best solution for every club is to sell they're best player/players" ? And this is because the game allows you to place bids way above youre finances. Where is the logic and realism in this? "Yes we allow you to place as many bids, nevermind the numbers and you might land 500M in the reds if you want. Then we warn you for one week that youre finances is ****ty, then we start selling all your best players" This is to me personally a strange feature, and I bet my left nut the people who say "you should have known this" probably found out about this the same way I did. If this fancy warning would say "Fix your finances! Remember the board will sell your best player if you have not taken care of this in a week" then the situation would probably be different, in 99% of these cases
    Yes, you could have sold a different player and you had 7 days to do it but you didn't do it, that's why the board took action after warning you this would happen.

The game allows you to "finish" all auctions you've entered, as otherwise it would block you to continue bidding when you're already fighting against other managers for a player. Because the cash is only paid when you actually win an auction for a player, that's the moment this amount of cash can't be used anymore. Meanwhile, just participating into an auction doesn't mean you will need to spend this amount of cash. If you don't win the auction no cash is spent.

Many managers bid on several different players at the same time, let's say MCs, but they only want to sign "one". Without this feature they would only be able to bid on one, and if the lose it, they would need to start again. With this auction system, if you see 2 or 3 MCs finishing soon, you can bid on them (as long as you have the cash to afford each of them individually) and then decide which one you want to finally pursue. Otherwise you would be forced to bid on one, and maybe later realise it was a mistake. System only allows you to place bid on players you can currently afford with your cash, so it prevents any user to bid on players they don't have enough cash to pay if they end up winning the auction. "Nevermind the numbers" is not true here

If this fancy warning would say "Fix your finances! Remember the board will sell your best player if you have not taken care of this in a week" then the situation would probably be different, in 99% of these cases

The message already says that. The board sends this warning message to the user:

"Your cash balance is XXXX. In order to ensure the club survives this crisis, the board of directors will have to sell your top player if your debt is not cleared in ​YYYYY​ day(s)."

Besides that, the auction system as it is and the bankruptcy rule have been in Top Eleven for many years. They're also explained in the rules, in TopEleven.com articles and in the FAQ of our Help Center, which is accessible directly from the app (clicking the question mark button at the end of the left sidebar menu). And when a user is in debt, it warns him he has 7 days to take action otherwise the board will start selling his best players. I understand this can be frustrating, or you can dislike this feature, but you can't claim the system didn't warn you about what was going to happen.

Famous
    T11 is not a sophisticated game system. While a team has been insolvent for 7 days, it will just use a simple logic to select player(s) to sell in order to turn it back to solvent. I don't expect it will cleverly consider whether the selection is the best for the team. Moreover, different managers have different goals. So the best decision differs in different cases.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-24-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    haha please stop licking admins ass mr. talisman
    you 're not fair.
    This forum is guest of top eleven but it's independent and anyone can write whatever he wants if it's ok with the rules.
    Talsiman, also me and many others, were criticized harshly many times the game and there is no reason to lick anyone.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    This negative balance is my first and it was because I made 2 bids and got both players landing me about 40M in the red

So anwer me this; how can the game let me buy players with money I dont have?
    cause in the beginning you place the bid...you have that money to buy that player...so, you can put as many as bid to the action of any player...
    let say you have 30M..... and there has 30 players in action at 29M...you can place 30 bid to each of this players... because you have that amount of money for 29M...one player....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast