Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is happening? Read this, outrageous..

What is happening? Read this, outrageous..

I have been subzero in my finances in top eleven.. top eleven then decided they would sell my best player (155% in level 18)!!!!!??!!??? What is this nonsens? I've payed around 1000 Norwegian kroner (about 100-150$) to buy and Upgrade this player and the game chooses to sell him without notice or any warning? Wtf? I had tokens in my account (50+) at the time, and plenty of subplayers..

This does not make any sense to me WHATSOEVER and it makes me angry that the game just 'deletes' a player I've spend that much money on..

Anybody else have similar things happend? this is to me just total stupidness and I really want a explaination for this..

Rookie
    Nope I don't understand how you can't keep in the black though. Making money is a no brainer in this game.
    Bunzo and Arion like this.

it is always the most valuable player sold after a week in red. And it do warn you, actually several times
    Bunzo, Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

It doesnt say/warn they will sell the most valuable player or best player, then I probably would have sold another player like a useless RES or used some tokens to get money dont you think? I got 84M something for this player, lowest valued player in my team is 100M+, pluss that he was not the MVP, several players below his age has a higher pricetag. Explain that Gert Funck..
    Last edited by stianb86@gmail.com; 03-22-2016 at 11:44 PM.

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...g-from-my-team

Did you really think that you could run with a negative balance indefinitely?
    Last edited by talisman; 03-23-2016 at 12:42 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    As you mentioned, the player is not the highest price player. Is he the best in quality?

Edit:
    I believe you don't like Nordeus intentionally take this player. Can you suggest how to select the player to sell?

Selling the lowest prized players until the debt will be fully paid? Then some teams may loss a lot of players.

Let managers to select themselves? Nordeus cannot wait manager's response for a long time. A suitable period is difficult to determine.

Selling the highest prized/lowest prized/youngest/oldest/highest quality/lowest quality players? Selling tokens/packs? Probably different managers will have different preference.

Random? It's always fair. Probably Nordeus just randomly selected a player from your team for sale, and you are unlucky for losing a player you love.

I don't have a standpoint on this because bankruptcy is very remote to my team. But I will be glad you will propose a fair
    plan.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-23-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

You must be running your team like LYN
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

He wasnt the best om quality either, not in skills but in percentage %.. because of training and probably his 8+ ranking goalfrenzy Every match.

cookizzz: 'I will be glad be you propose a fair plan' - didnt quite understand that one
    Last edited by stianb86@gmail.com; 03-23-2016 at 09:56 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

A 150$ decision taken by the game when I just could have sold my lowest GK (RES and worthless to me teamwise)? And no-one can given me a good explanation; some say most valueable, some say highest quality. He was neither, he was at the highest % at the team due to training

This negative balance is my first and it was because I made 2 bids and got both players landing me about 40M in the red

So anwer me this; how can the game let me buy players with money I dont have?
    Last edited by stianb86@gmail.com; 03-23-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast