Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Irregular team

Rookie
    I think there are no real rules of best setup, fixed starting lines, numbers of trainingsessions. I had a tough season with inconsistent playing and lossing for ****ty reasons, for example playing leaque to an opponent with 20% less in strongness. Lost the game at home with 1-2. the match report just said that the opponent team used all their changes (2) end of story. Just like i had a game that i won without the trainingpractices and the game report just said that i won because we trained so hard.. So you give your team love and care and try to change the inconsistency. My upcoming two matches will decide if i win the treble this year

Just like england-netherlands last tuesday, you dont always win or loose from higher or lower teams.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweed Mind View Post
    I think there are no real rules of best setup, fixed starting lines, numbers of trainingsessions. I had a tough season with inconsistent playing and lossing for ****ty reasons, for example playing leaque to an opponent with 20% less in strongness. Lost the game at home with 1-2. the match report just said that the opponent team used all their changes (2) end of story. Just like i had a game that i won without the trainingpractices and the game report just said that i won because we trained so hard.. So you give your team love and care and try to change the inconsistency. My upcoming two matches will decide if i win the treble this year

Just like england-netherlands last tuesday, you dont always win or loose from higher or lower teams.
    It is true that there is universal method to keep a team playing well and consistently. I think the general procedure to fix consistency problem is identifying problem, find a solution, test and prove the solution, keep using the solution if it is proved. At the same time, identifying other problem and repeat the procedure. After all known problem is fixed and the team play well, keep it. For my team, the result is a fix starting lineup. For other teams, this may be a perfect rotational procedure. Every team has its characteristics. I don't believe my method for using fixed lineup is the best for all. But I believe this is valid for many teams and so I share this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    no i use the same starting line every game...
    I would like to remind you that you cannot keep tactic and formation unchange if your team badly and inconsistently play. You also cannot keep a player if he consistently badly play. Maybe he does not fit your team. Maybe he plays better in other position (e.g. my DR/DMR plays much better at DMR position). I stop here because I will mention all my theories on tactic if I continue. If you have specific tactical issue, you may point out to discuss. But in general, your team should make changes. You should experiment new tactic, and then keep it if it is good.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12