Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Irregular team

Dreamer

Irregular team

I need explication! i don't understand the problem!
    4 years i play top eleven and i have alwys same problem, my team is very irregular!!!!
    when i see team in a season league who has 0 defeat, how is possible ?! i can play good one day and be very bad the other day!
    for example , yesterday i win 5-0 a good team, today an equivalent team i lose 1-0 with notes 6/7 , and yesterday notes 8/9!!!
    Moral and condition perfect, same training!
    why my team is so irregular ????????help me plz

Dreamer
    mate, your team is not irregular, your team is inconsistent.... thats OK, as a Gooner who is waiting for Arsenal to win league 12 years already I could tell you about that problem in real life .... as you have notice, different set up is needed while you play away and home (at least I change approach to the game) .....

its only the game at the end, , drink some beers, smoke some wakibaki and have a chill

Famous
    Using fixed starting lineup help improve team consistency. You will also find players performs more consistent if their starting role is fixed.

My teams usually performs much better in 2nd half season when there are less days with 2 matches and I need not to rotate my players.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cookizzz have a good point there, do you use a fix starting up line or you switch your players every game?
    cookizzz likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Cookizzz have a good point there, do you use a fix starting up line or you switch your players every game?
    Thanks.

At this moment, the formation and starting players of my 2 teams are almost fixed. But I may change starter assignment if any starter poorly perform for some matches and show bad form is starting. Once new starter is assigned, they will continue to start until they play inconsistently.

Usually, in 1st half season, I need to rotate my players to compete different competitions. I also need time to observe whether new players as well as old players who are brought up from lower level can consistently play in this level. If my teams were eliminated in Cup and/or CL in later stage of season, I will select starter based on my earlier observations.
    Arion likes this.

Dreamer
    no i use the same starting line every game...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    no i use the same starting line every game...
    Then is quite weird but yea, your players can't get in good form, recently I started to have same issue and not sure what can I do, my last 8 games are W-DW-L-W-L-W-L

One good game, one bad game...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Then is quite weird but yea, your players can't get in good form, recently I started to have same issue and not sure what can I do, my last 8 games are W-DW-L-W-L-W-L

One good game, one bad game...
    yes but some teams are always on top! win league with only 1 or 2 defeats! how is possible ? my team is stronger, only scout players, and some matchs very strong and others they do nothing... moral and condition are always 99%..... i don't understand...

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    yes but some teams are always on top! win league with only 1 or 2 defeats! how is possible ? my team is stronger, only scout players, and some matchs very strong and others they do nothing... moral and condition are always 99%..... i don't understand...
    Formation, tactics and orders, team and individual player morale, what happens in-game, whether the manager(s) are present at the match, what they do when they see their team is in trouble/aren't getting anywhere, just dumb luck - just a few of the myriad factors that make each match what it is.

I found out that having a lot of players in their last year of contract and hanging on to renew them until late on in the season affected team performance, i.e. I renewed them all and a previously under-performing team went unbeaten until the end of the season...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Tomy31, while some may have said that non-regular starting line-up (in other words squad rotation) is one of the reason for irregularities in the performance of your team, there is no proof that it is as such in this game. In fact, I highly doubt that squad rotation significantly affect the general performance of a team. Moreover, you yourself confirmed that you did not use squad rotation.

Things that are more likely to cause inconsistencies in performance are:
    improper tactics (appropriate tactics may vary from match to match; while one particular tactic might be suitable for one match, it might be unsuitable for the next match);
    hidden effects in this game (like a deliberate induced drop in form or percentage efficiency of your players for a period of time; this may be random or something specific may trigger it, or both may be involved).

I have seen so many complaints, some of which I have also complained about in the past, but after proper thinking, experimentation and so on, I can tell you that many things are not like you might have the impression they are or what other users tell you they are.

I would also like to add that it is up to the user to find out many things in this game (what this does, how does this function and so on); this is how a player is expected to play this game and is also one of the challenges of this game.
    Else, it would be too easier to play this game and win.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-31-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast