Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recreate the champions league system.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I *never* have an 'easy' or 'normal' Cup - in 33 seasons only through to the Final on 3 occasions, usually out by the third round. I'm always against similar/slightly better quality and higher level teams - this year I've managed to fight my way through, beating teams of a higher level but similar quality all the way, then get faced with this behemoth who's bullied his way through every round with ease - with a team of that quality he could be in a tougher Cup and still get through to the final.

I had a look through all the starting teams in the Cup - varying Levels (to be expected), a range of Quality (to be expected), but this team stands out like a sore thumb - as I said, only one level above, but *all* his 1-11 and S1-S7 players have been 'Legend' (9*) Quality from the beginning...
    Yes, this is one of the things I keep on repeating each time for the Cup that a team can't always be among the lower or middle levels of the batch; at some point it has to be among the top level. And when I say this, I mean at least once every 3 seasons. This is something that all users concerned about this should group together and make Nordeus understand this. But, a range of levels for the selection of teams for each Cup competition must remain, rather than picking teams only from 1 specific level only; else, this competition would be there just for the sake of winning it; there will be no challenge or nothing significantly extra to be won as compared to the other 2 competitions.

So, briefly, what needs to be done is this: no more possibility of cheating the Cup draw, and any team, especially those of the serious honest users, must be among the top level at least once every 3 seasons.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-31-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Cup drawing has room for improvement. But core concept of CUP is multiple level competition. So I understand and accept this.

But situation on CL is different. All CL teams are ranked 1st to 7th in previous season. Almost all of them are active. Even though there is only 1 level difference among the teams in a CL, it may be even more difficult for lower level teams to win in such CL than in Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post

But situation on CL is different. All CL teams are ranked 1st to 7th in previous season. Almost all of them are active. Even though there is only 1 level difference among the teams in a CL, it may be even more difficult for lower level teams to win in such CL than in Cup.
    it's only the first four that qualify for next seasons CL
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    it's only the first four that qualify for next seasons CL
    I'm sorry for careless mistake. CL participants are even more likely active teams. Then even 1 level difference is significant because active teams will make use of its advantage to acquire higher quality players. For same situation in cup, the high level team may be less active and more slowly increase its quality.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-01-2016 at 06:51 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    Cup changes announced starting next season.
    cookizzz likes this.

Mistake
    Last edited by Arion; 04-01-2016 at 03:02 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    My asso teammate had a match against +1 level but he is visiting level 18 and his oppo level is 19 (yes i checked twice his club level)... I know in some servers there will be less active managers if you climb up levels... but in level18 already???
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    probably you missed my thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...aw-system.html

my team lv6 played in a +1 lv CH.L.
    It's obvious that it's not for completing above levels groups, if you know what I mean
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think the big clubs will always win as the arrangement is not fair. Fix it UEFA!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12