Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Finally I decided to stay here another season

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If you manage your tokens better, you can reduce further spending

Don't spend them all on one level..Even then.. 500 tokens is enough for 2-3 seasons. It just depends how you spend them...Personal trainer is BAD, don't ever use it. Power train young players or scouts.

Stay a few more seasons and see how it goes
    Yeah, personal train is really bad.... Scouts alway perform rating 4-5, power train players only last for few seasons

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes but if I make all my players 9* then I will face teams from 4 levels above, so again theres no point.
    Yes, its correct... No point to keep spending.

If not, we will fall under Nordeus's trick..

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well maybe most of the funds when into construction, probably had a very good stadium
    Yes, some part of tokens were spend on it. I have 73,000 capacity.. So regret about it. Maximum attendance in L6 is 23K.....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    its 1,500... not 15,000..
    I tot u said 15,000 USD, lol...
    lvl 1 scout bcome normal player after few season, power train players can only last for maximum 3 seasons...
    Sigh...
    Bro if you at 4* quality level 6 then seems you stop spending 2 seasons ago. After the 1st session of major spending you can easily maintain top quality for 1000 tokens/season. as of right now you can top the 50 quality with 1000 tokens for sure. Anyways, manage your finance better! stop doing ICE! Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    No need to spend that much....for each season $40-$100 is already more than enough. like pricopp said, yes u can be a boss for 15 seasons ($100 for every season)...stop now...the higher level you get, the less you will spend....

me :

season 1 : $50
    season 2 : $40
    season 3 (now) : $25

and its all successive season each time...single, doubles, and going for trebles this season...
    Thats why I will stay for one more season and stop spending in order to back on track

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    You mean you are trying to create a top team just to beat your friends ? everyone more or less did meet bots and abandon team during their time in T11 but you also get to meet real opponents in the game. Just like my current league, even though my league members are way below me but I could see them experimenting all kinds of formation to beat me.
    I means i have 25 friends playing T11 20 of them are in the same server and 12 of them are @L6. but none of them are in my league... It is simply bcoz of my team quality....

No matter what, i think at least 2 of my friends should be in my league

I means i have 25 friends playing T11 20 of them are in the same server and 12 of them are @L6. but none of them are in my league... It is simply bcoz of my team quality....

No matter what, i think at least 2 of my friends should be in my league
    Sad for me, none of my friends want to be in the same league as me
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

dont get me wrong
    To be honest i feel that the more you are into the game , the more disappointed u will get . For me so far , i crossed a lot of unfair and unrealist game. Just feel like , Nordeus try to drive us crazy then the more u crazy the more token u will top up .
    Alot of game with inju and unfair score
    I just got a draw game vs a weaker rival with 2 st sent off and 2 my star players inju for 5 days

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345