Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Day 22 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers started their Cup Semi-Final at home in the 1st Leg against a team 1 Level up and 2.1Q to the good in Starting XI Quality, and used their 4-5-1V defensive/counter tactics to the full in keeping out the visitors attack. Right-winger Roberto Pigatto Baratto slotted home a 30-yard shot on the stroke of half-time to score the goal which separated the teams at the end of the match.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-hl-sf1.jpg

Palace Casuals played their second away League game on the trot, and this time were comfortably ahead in starting XI Quality. The match did not reflect this, however, as the Nordeus machine decided that the Casuals attackers would rather pass than shoot when in sight of goal. Maarten Wiegman seemed to be the exception when he slid home a free-kick to open the scoring, but subsequent highlight action proved that to be false. The home side scored twice to lead the match, and with the clock running down, substitute Alexandre Aldano repeated the free-kick trick to give Casuals a share of the points.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-20.jpg

Palace Terriers were at home for their second match of the day, in the League against 2nd place. The opponents became the first visiting team to score at the Terriers Stadium in the League this season, but Alessio Doratiotto quickly levelled, and then put the home side ahead early in the second half. DMC Philip McKay turned in an Esneider Gil cross, and substitute Roberto Pigatto Baratto scored further goals as the match ended in a 4-1 win for the Terriers.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-league-hl-round-20.jpg

Champions League Semi-Final day for Terriers tomorrow, and barring the maximum Trollage previously experienced in Semi-Finals for both teams, Terriers have a good draw.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-champ-draw-sf.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-25-2016 at 07:46 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Atlético Kolkata Day 19-22 Report

Out of CL after a good fight (120% vs 100%):
    And league's over too, after the first place beat us 2-1 at home. The keeper was a menance, else we could've won 3-2. They now have a 5 point lead, which is highly unlikely to collapse.

Every season it's same for Atlético Kolkata:
    Buy a new player or two→We will win the league→ARION OUT!→Finish 2nd→Repeat cycle
    Ten seasons and still waiting for the first title.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Pro
    Pretty boring season. Both my team are out the cup (against 3 lvl higher, zzzzz) and I lost the quarter finals in the CL (even though 1 team dominated both games, bummer). League is ok but my second team is almost already champion with a lead of 11 points. My main team is going strong.3 points in the lead but the last matches are against the number 3 to 7? Hmmm, fishy. Always the matches against the higher ups in the end.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

First loss of the season,glad it came in the league game and not in one of the cup games,it was one of those games...even the opponent was weak i lost with"hands down"

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    reddeviljohn likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    First loss of the season,glad it came in the league game and not in one of the cup games,it was one of those games...even the opponent was weak i lost with"hands down"

And yet some people tell you that there are no such things such as fixed matches, hidden effects such as percentage efficiency or deliberate induced drop in form in this game. This shows how much truth Nordeus people say to users.

Based on past observations, I think that in the case of some matches, no matter what you are going to do as manager, you are not going to win. It is as if the final outcome has already been decided or the other team has been given so much hidden advantage that you will need a team as high as 160-180% in quality to be able to grind out a win despite having used a proper set of counter tactics.
    madflo19 likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I guess I was not suppose to win this match! but made it a small victory anyways!

Season 78 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-04-25-11-55-01.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-04-25-11-55-28.jpg

Thx for support Nik, not Nordeus!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    And yet some people tell you that there are no such things such as fixed matches, hidden effects such as percentage efficiency or deliberate induced drop in form in this game. This shows how much truth Nordeus people say to users.

Based on past observations, I think that in the case of some matches, no matter what you are going to do as manager, you are not going to win. It is as if the final outcome has already been decided or the other team has been given so much hidden advantage that you will need a team as high as 160-180% in quality to be able to grind out a win despite having used a proper set of counter tactics.
    In this one o agree 100% with you,i beat him 4-0 early this season,he had the same formation,me the same,my players are much stronger then were then,it was to loose this game,simple like that..

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Lost again. 4 losses in all comps this season, this is bizzare. I've dropped my CB pairing for my more reliable defenders Orazi and Malacort.

1-3 L - CL
    2-5 L - Cup
    1-2 L - League

In the last 5 games

Had to play 2nd half with ten men so a good result

F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-25-18_17_30-start.jpg

what a strange match

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-25-18_10_05-start.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-25-18_11_42-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-25-2016 at 04:18 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast