Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What would you guys do in this situiation where your friend need to beat you for promoting???
    Please answer so that I can improve myself.
    Anyways it hurts but I never show!
    happened to me this season. I had an old friend in my league.
    TE friend, not fb, but very old, from 20 seasons ago.
    Unfortunately our game (the 2nd) was to early and my league wasn't secure at those days.
    So, I set my team normally, switched the 1st GK with my 1* GK (who did it very well in this game ), decided not to watch the game and let the luck decide about the result.
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-league-game-ulrike.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Khris, you are still around.

You don't talk much in the English section these days. You reading quietly in a hidden way, ey?

Maybe you should start posting some replies based on your past experience in this game. There are a few threads out there in general section where your feedback or contribution might be helpful.

One example is: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...op-eleven.html .
    Hi Tactician,
    I am taking a half rest, lets say, for me are 3 years of T11, playing in active mode, or in some place of the comunity, now we have a new version that looks different and I am basically tanking and playing a strategy game, I went again to a old game I played hard with the Spanish comunity 6 years ago and I found this game again last summer, I played some weks, but leaved... till this 2016, 2 months ago, when I joined again and thats what I'm doing mostly.... too I want time for me, summer is coming LOL

Will try to check some threads, but as said, I'm one step more distant of all xD

I will try to check

Ah ok. Just make it clear, I never meant to offend you, mistreat you, disrespect you or things that you might thought back then. You were not the user I was referring to in that one particular post were you thought the things were meant for you. I left enough of indications so that you can find out that it was never you, but it seemed in vain.

By the way, I guess that you were joking when you responded to some of my posts back then, for instance, the 'cheater' MEME and so on.

Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Just too strong, couldn't get through and they got us

http://
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

madflo19 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Atlético Kolkata Day 24-28 Report

The games:

I'm becoming like the manager of the bloody Arsenal, the only difference is that 2nd is the new 4th. But on the plus side, we suffered only 3 losses and a record 21-3-2 finish. Unlucky we ran to 3 way stronger teams in each of the competitions. The league standings:

After 5 seasons and club record 134 appearances, Claudio is I guess too weak and old to continue. So is Pirlo, after 3 seasons and 48 appearances. They'll have to go to give the next generation a chance.

David on the other hand has made a firm statement, so have Thiago and Kayis, and Klochkov and Jorge, and Stokke and Garayar, so they'll stay for another 2 seasons. Roberto's extent was for backup, not doing well, he may have to go. Reyes has been impressive too, so an extension. Dier plays dirty, but was impressive enough.

Most appearances: GK Emiliano Bava with 40
    Dirtiest player: Jorge with 2 reds and yellows
    Most goals: David with 33
    Most assists: Torrano with 12
    Man of the season: David (with 8 MOMs)

BTW DEVILS are assured of promotion, but our main rivals were Spartak FC, who are a level above. They're promoting this season. Hope they see this post and tank the next season
    Last edited by Arion; 04-30-2016 at 10:05 AM.
    madflo19, Duncton, Bunzo and 1 others like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-image1462013499.112525.jpg the treble continues to prove elusive for my first team, we have won doubles every season and again this season, but thankfully we get 6 tokens everyday and we hope we can use these token reserve to get better players and finally get the treble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    talisman likes this.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-image1462013729.177080.jpg second team 1st in league 2nd in champions league and qualifying in cup. Another season over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season Summary

It could have been better in the league, that is 26 wins out of 26, had I not made a tactical mistake for the first league match of the season, and also it was a match that I did not attend.

My team got knocked-out of the C.L at the 1/8 stage by a weaker team. On 'paper' my tactics looked good enough, and if ever there were something slightly wrong or not the best, the superiority in quality would have covered for that. Also, the opposing manager did not attend. The game decided that my team will be knocked out. Nothing much could be done during the game to change this outcome. Also, you can see that this team got beaten 6-0 in the final (which I watched by the way) by another team weaker than mine.

As for the Cup final, there is nothing much that can be given as explanations other than the game gave the opponent a lot of significant visible and hidden advantages. I had to play a league match 3 hours before the final, while the opponent had no match before in that same day. My team had 3 suspensions (despite that I used normal tackling in the semi final match and that my team has a good record in terms of yellow cards and red cards); my best MC (and main free-kick taker), another key MC and one of my best DC were suspended. In other words, those players were those that I planned to use in the final, and were also likely the ones that could have made a significant difference. Still, I made the effort of buying 2 players from the transfer market for both usage and cover in the final, trained the team so that there are enough bonuses, and used green packs for boosting the condition of players were required. I had superior tactics (used 2 different sets of tactics and formations during the match), and yet my team lost. The match highlights were strange as compared to the highlights that I seen in the past. By the way, taking into consideration both of my teams in this game, this is my worst ever defeat since I started playing this game; never before a team beat me in a competitive match by 3-0 or above when I was playing seriously (the worst defeat was 3-1, in 2015, and that too I had to play a player out of position in that match).

I have noticed some things repeating itself, that is things that I have observed in the past. I have also noticed some sort of patterns and trends. My team also a suffered lot of injuries in this season; even a GK got injured during a match.

In my opinion, for the amount of effort I have put in this season, this season is still a bad one. Sure, a user cannot win everything every season, but this do not mean that he should lose in such unfair ways.

By the way, if ever some users wonder, I did all that with a team around 98-103% in quality only (no power training, no scout players bought and no recommended players bought), and also without using the so called 'strategies' like selling high quality players at the end of the season and keep a lot of players as low as 1-3 stars in the squad. So, there is no need to go in the early 7 stars or above though it is bonus to have such players, nor there is the need to do things like some do. But, each one has their beliefs and has there own way of doing things, even though some things can be said to be bad or abusive.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

And the 7th treble is official...

Season 78 - Are you ready?-yo.jpg
    Bunzo and Duncton like this.

Level: 61 (Server top level)
    Seasons played: 83
    Leagues: 54
    Champions Leagues: 26
    Cups 32
    Trebles 11
    Career started: 5/6/2011

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast