Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

whitewashed by whitecaps football club, I am so gutted, so unlike my team, ohh we didn't even score.
    Is it possible my players are having rough patches because of Negative balance in the financial statements of the club?
    reddeviljohn and talisman like this.

Been off here a few days. Just thought I would share this from last season.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

My best season ever

Day 4 - Palace Casuals report.

A much better day for the Casuals, and they are learning to win ugly to get points in the League. Already a 'must win' match, today's home League match was at home to a team just below them in the table, with the same overall Quality but better Starting XI Quality. With a 5-man + DMC defence, and set defensive/counter as tactics, the hosts started slowly, but eventually got the measure of their opponents. Maarten Wiegman and Massimiliano Gerini put them ahead 2-0 at the break, but the forward line failed to find the net in the second half. The miserly defence was finally breached with a set-piece midway through the second half, but the Casuals hung on to register their first League win of the season.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-2.jpg

Palace Casuals were at home again in the 1st Leg of the Cup Qualifying Round, and overcame a stubborn opponent with quick-passing counter-attacking football. The Angelo Musto-Andre Faisca partnership notched a brace for the striker before half-time, and Maarten Wiegman added a third after the break. The defence carried on from the earlier League match by shutting out the visitors, denying them a chance at an away goal.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-cup-hl-qr1.jpg
    reddeviljohn and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hello! My next game against player with this formation
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-illegal.jpg
    He had already win 2 games against 4-3-3N. Tell me please what formation i need for this game?

Please use the 'Formations and Tactics' forum find any answers to your problem. If you cannot find the answer, then ask your questions there.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-07-2016 at 01:56 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    whitewashed by whitecaps football club, I am so gutted, so unlike my team, ohh we didn't even score.
    Is it possible my players are having rough patches because of Negative balance in the financial statements of the club?
    Yes, they're all scared they're the one that will be sold off to repay the debt - get back in the black ASAP.
    Arion and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    It's way early in the season, give the monetary bonuses against equal or stronger teams, else the players won't be motivated much. He will be a rival in the title race.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't notice you were in the red. Then watch a few vids, or even sell a low-Q player (since it's official that the Cup will be made of Top 14). Raise the ticket price by £1, maybe?
    Last edited by Arion; 04-07-2016 at 03:32 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Perfect start of the season,6 wins from 6 games,no goal conceded,usually, the last few seasons i started with at least 2 losses in first 5 games and a lot of goals conceded,like last season i start the league with 2 losses from 5 games, conceded 10 goals and after that i had only wins and only 6 goals conceded in the last 21 games

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    talisman, Duncton and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Perfect start of the season,6 wins from 6 games,no goal conceded,usually, the last few seasons i started with at least 2 losses in first 5 games and a lot of goals conceded,like last season i start the league with 2 losses from 5 games, conceded 10 goals and after that i had only wins and only 6 goals conceded in the last 21 games

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Nice start of the season, but will be better to have good end of the season !!!!

Season 78 - Are you ready?-img_3808.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-img_3809.jpg
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast