Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Youth players appeared in Palace Terriers squad today - <yawn!>

12T 3*/64Q ST released, 0T 2*/59Q DC/DL signed and on market for some extra dosh...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Cup first leg. Madhebi now has 6 man of the matches consecutively. Thanks to NIk, Motrin and Abhinsharma.

Atlético Kolkata Day 7&8 Report

No surprises, it was a CL game:The new attackers have settled well, but it can be risky to rotate my back 4, as Plizga has earned the reputation of throwing away matches by getting booked. Some sub appearances for Reyes and that's all.

The other match was a 1-0 away. The only event was by Kayis at 27'. I couldn't attend it, so I wanted to get 3 points. I guess it was extremely wise switching to 4-3-2-1 and my tiki-taka orders. Thanks Gert for supporting in both the games

Today was quite weird. Against a closely match #5 opponent, and the manager being present, we won 4-0. The first leg Clasico maybe? And now it's clear that who'll be in the title race (the top 2, of course; we play them tomorrow with a 10% deficit):
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

You got to be kidding me

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-10-16_15_49-start.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-10-16_17_58-start.png

and another
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-10-16_21_26-start.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-10-2016 at 02:22 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 8 - Palace teams Cup report.

Palace Casuals played this morning and were at home to a Level 31 team with similar Quality. Opposition manager didn't turn up, Casuals Management was there, and a friend supported, then one of the prospective opponents for next round turned up, presumably he supported me as he would rather meet a Level 30 team than the opponent - what he thought after the match is another thing... Both teams took a while to settle in, but in the 35th minute, Angelo Musto took aim from out left and the 'keeper parried the shot back out, where Christos Topouzis ran in and buried the loose ball for the opener. Mid-way through the second half, and two goals in a minute settled the match in Casuals' favour, Massimiliano Gerini and Musto netting. Musto added another with 16 minutes to go, but by then Casuals were cruising home, one foot in the next round.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-cup-hl-po1.jpg

A lunchtime kick-off for Palace Terriers, at home against a Level 13 team (+2), who were 0.5Q down compared with the hosts. The visitors were playing high with offside trap, so Terriers early on made little headway, but a change to mixed passing enabled a few long-balls to be played, and Nikolay Radev took advantage of two of them, scoring with the first and forcing a corner with the second, which he headed in once Samir Gross had put the ball in the right place in the box. A slender advantage for the 2nd Leg, but Terriers on this form are looking good for progression.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-hl-po1.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Madhebi's name was changed to Alexis Sanchez before the match since he is will be with us for a very long time. He gave another man of the match performance making it 7 in a row. Thanks to all who supported me, Arion, Motrin, and others.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-10-18_31_58-start.jpg
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

because of boredom I post the old version... not much for cutting pasting in 4 highlight pieces....

Season 78 - Are you ready?-2016-04-10-19_24_45-start.jpg
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

Day 8 - Palace teams League report.

Palace Terriers had the minimum time between matches, and were quickly geared up for the visit of the team just above them in the League. Terriers had a Quality advantage, and they used this to effect, Alessio Doratiotto and Nikolay Radev scoring in a 2-0 win which puts Terriers up to 3rd.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-league-hl-round-6.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-l11-league-round-6.jpg

Palace Casuals were in miserly mood for the visit of the 3rd place team, but the visitors were similarly-minded. No surprise that a goal-less draw ensued. As Casuals were yielding 1.6Q in Starting XI, it is difficult to see how the Assistant manager's first comment is justified...

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-league-hl-round-6.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-l30-league-round-6.jpg

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast