Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Never known facts finder t11

UPDATED AND EXPLAINED SOME FACTS! have a look
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

New fact will be added-Right use of offside traps!
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

In my 3 year experience I would say offisde traps

Works best opponent have big gap between strikers and midfeilders,no Am present.And if opponent play long passes.

Our tactics also matters as some players say to use high press,zonal marking attacking menatality.
    I will think more about it.Any help guys?

High pressing drag players away from their zones so zonal marking is best for offside traps.

Next fact will be- Lure,Wait,Snatch and Attack! How to force counter attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Next fact will be- Lure,Wait,Snatch and Attack! How to force counter attacks.
    Forcing counters require man marking, defensive play, low pressing, mixed or long passing style, and of course forcing counterattacks.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Thanks for that,pity it claims I have only won the CL once when it's twice. And it credits me with four league wins when it is seven.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Forcing counters require man marking, defensive play, low pressing, mixed or long passing style, and of course forcing counterattacks.
    Thanks for sharing suggestion.

UPDATED NEW FACT! How to force counter attacks. have a look

Now we are working on new fact!
    Lost in defense!(How to beat strong defensive formations).
    Share some tips guys how you beat strong defensive line up.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast