Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Never known facts finder t11

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yea, counter attack doesn't fit with high pressing as the philosophy is to set your defense, wait for the opponent to come in your area (also to drug some of his defenders) and after wining the ball, to go in attack and outnumber his defenders.
    I think this can be done also with zonal marking.
    Actually that is what I use as with man-to-man you spend more condition.
    I prefer man-to-man since it does give a defensive boost. And theoretically speaking, interceptions should increase and turnover of possession is what we call a counterattack. I'll try out zonal maybe in a future game, and see if it's as effective. Sure for CA both will do, but since 4-5-1V is quite defensive, I use man marking.
    JustinXI likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

man on marking can allow our players to show gap in defense and low press will be useless if opponent can find gaps to attack.
    But man on man marking is good if opponent quality is weak.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    man on marking can allow our players to show gap in defense and low press will be useless if opponent can find gaps to attack.
    But man on man marking is good if opponent quality is weak.
    Wait now I'm a bit confused, you said man marking is good if the opponent's quality is weak but what if it's stronger? Also I don't use 4-5-1V formation I'm using a 4-4-2ND formation right now with 1 AMC and 2 ST up front. Should I still be using low press with man marking, or zonal marking instead (against stronger teams)? Before this I was on hard defending using forced counter-attacks with high pressing and zonal marking, low pressing makes more sense but not sure if I should use man marking or zonal marking now..
    Last edited by JustinXI; 04-12-2016 at 12:36 PM.

For playing v/s strong defensive teams using 4-5-1v see my fact no#9.
    Man on man marking means to follow every player within your pitch half.Since your defense will be flexibly positioned,if opponent had dribbler or playmaker special ability or opponent is strong in quality then man on man marking fails.

Zonal marking is best if opponent is strong by quality and you want to defensive counter attacks.
    Anyways,I have written (marking style thoery) you can search in this forum or in google type marking style thoery top eleven.
    Any other help?
    JustinXI likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I want to switch to a 4-5-1V formation but can't seem to sign a good AMR so gonna have to stick with my 4-4-2ND formation for now. Alright so I will use hard defending with forced counter-attacks and zonal marking against stronger opposition teams, also with low pressing instead of high pressing which I was using before but thinking about it now doesn't make much sense lol..

I'll read through your facts checklist again on the first page about forced counter-attacks but gonna use low pressing from now on instead v stronger teams...yeah another question although it might be a bit off-topic but the new version of the game crashes a lot for me on PC, especially during my live games and I have to reconnect multiple times before its stable again...do you have the same problem? I'm using Chrome browser if that helps.

Justin can you tell those answers. How much graphic card memory your pc have?
    What kind of network you have?
    What is version of chrome?
    Have you cleared cookies and history from time to time?
    Have you disabled java script?
    Do you want to upgrade to chromium for better ecperience?
    Do you allow pop ups or extensions?
    Do you play old version or new version of top eleven?
    Answer my question and I may try to help you.

My next fact will be realted to pc version problems,
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 04-12-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    JustinXI likes this.

Abhinav sure I'll answer those questions for you:

I'm using an AMD graphics processor with 4095MB approx total memory
    Home network using Local Area Connection
    Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m
    Yeah I clear cookies from time to time, Java Script is enabled but I use Adblocker I think most people are using that anyway
    Is Chromium faster? I'm happy with Chrome, I think I tried it once and had problems with it so uninstalled completely from my PC

I'm playing the new version of Top Eleven now, it will say "the game has lost connection" or something like that and I have to click OK to refresh it and usually happens few times in a row before it works again and few times during my live games which is really annoying...do you have a similar problem too? Also happens when I use the app to play on my phone so I think it's a Top Eleven specific issue and nothing to do with my PC or browser

Justin the problem is with your network as you say that it happens both in phone and pc.
    Local area network has limited bandwidth.So if there are more users who are printing or using softwares at same time,then it may happen that your network starts to think that you are inactive if you will does not respond to it.
    Dont open more than one tab in browser and restrict background data in mobile version.
    Keep on tapping and switching your device where you play t11.If you get idle or not touch screen for 15 seconds.Network may think you as inactive lol
    My friend had same problem ,,nothing to do with phone but still you can improve better experience in pc version.
    I will share it later,,,so you can atleast enjoy pc version.
    JustinXI likes this.

Cool thanks I'll give that a try, seems like the crashing problem with the new Top Eleven version isn't happening to you or other guys so might be a network problem on my side as you said. Appreciate the assistance I'll give your suggestions a go!
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast