Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Strange bidding, can anyone explain?

Dreamer

Strange bidding, can anyone explain?

I just tried to get a player on auction, a DC, 23 years old, 98%/189 about to get a 6th star. But another bidder popped up and was pretty aggressive, in the end I backed off, it wasn't worth it. Not unusual until you consider that the guy who won is a level above me so is therefore bidding on a player about to earn his 5th star. I took a look at his squad and they all were 6 or 7 stars, he had no shortage of DCs, this new player was way below standard.

I took a look at his squad ten minutes later and the new player has gone. Why was this guy so desperate to get this player? I can only imagine two scenarios:

1. Troll/Bored kid with a lot of tokens playing with the transfer market for kicks. Bought the player then sacked him.

2. He has another lower level team short on tokens or cash and he sold the player there. It would have to be on the same server though.

Any other theories?

#2 I guess.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

That would still be a loss if he had sold the player via negotiations to another team of his, as his other team will still have to pay the minimum transfer amount of tokens and cash. The minimum amount of tokens paid goes to Nordeus, and not to his higher level team.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-05-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

So we also talk about personel life here!
    He can do anything he want.Don't be like girls lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    So we also talk about personel life here!
    He can do anything he want.Don't be like girls lol
    It's his feeling of losing time/effort/cash and disbelieving in T11 lah,bro...
    Anyway, To TS: Take it easy..life still going on and U still play this game..so just think that U overspend a meal today...and u will feel happy again...
    Bunzo likes this.

Maybe he is planning to sell a higher quality player who is old and slow or a poor performer?

The new player wouldn't show in his team if he already had every spot taken - he would be given 7 days from winning the auction to make room for him. It could well be a case that the player appears in his team once another player is sold and then that player may be power trained to get up to the standard needed for the team.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Maybe he is planning to sell a higher quality player who is old and slow or a poor performer?

The new player wouldn't show in his team if he already had every spot taken - he would be given 7 days from winning the auction to make room for him. It could well be a case that the player appears in his team once another player is sold and then that player may be power trained to get up to the standard needed for the team.
    The player did appear in his team, but a few minutes later was gone. Sold or sacked as there wasn't enough time for an auction.

Addicted
    well...maybe he has lots of token and money...and he think the DC is fast trainer...and end up he is not...so........he sack him.... who care the token and money spend if one has thousands and billion money?
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Or maybe he has that many tokens he has decided spending 1 extra on a name change is a good idea too?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Or maybe he has that many tokens he has decided spending 1 extra on a name change is a good idea too?

I hadn't thought of that, but no, the player had fewer stars than the rest of the squad so he stood out. He just disappeared from the squad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast