Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How can you tell

Rookie

How can you tell

When a player will retire. i bought a 32 year old free to sell then noticed cant sell as hes retiring...so lose 2 t amd 50k
    (for terminating contact-my own fault)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    better keep him till end...

avoid to buy players who are more then 31...
    NTNK likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

That's the risk dude. Keep in mind that if an old player is on the market, it's because he was fired, not everybody can be Puyol, Pirlo or Giggs
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Rookie
    OK thanks for answering

You would know a player is retiring this season because you would go to the contract details section of your squad and if it has a red "STOP" then you know that the player is retiring at the end of the season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    i bought a player and about 2 days after i signed him he decided to retire...thats bs imo lol.

Buy the 18 - 19 years and slowly nurture them. isn't that better ? They get to stay with you for many seasons to come.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Rookie
    a 5* 21yr old+ will last 2 seasons if your lucky(depending on your league opp etc). 18yr olds will last till they hit 20-21 depending on training points etc. players wont last because the games designed to make people spend to compete.

Its probs the best mobile phone manager game about. I wish they had some sort of mode for non token buyers because the higher lvls sound full of token buyers

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    a 5* 21yr old+ will last 2 seasons if your lucky(depending on your league opp etc). 18yr olds will last till they hit 20-21 depending on training points etc. players wont last because the games designed to make people spend to compete.

Its probs the best mobile phone manager game about. I wish they had some sort of mode for non token buyers because the higher lvls sound full of token buyers
    Thats not true about the token buyers for higher levels, on my server anyways, but there are more active and serious players around and most teams are at least 5* there are no easy games at my level. I've only seen 2 scout buyers on my server, one is the same level as me and another is 1 level higher.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Buy the 18 - 19 years and slowly nurture them. isn't that better ? They get to stay with you for many seasons to come.
    i was going to sell him. He was free. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast