Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Paivinha
  • 3 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By skrrr

Thread: The best workout to gain XP

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Cool The best workout to gain XP

One of the best workouts to gain XP and evolve their level of training.

Last edited by Paivinha; 04-17-2016 at 04:29 AM.
    Caio Barbosa likes this.

Dreamer
    you have not show how much impact that training have on all players

however, to keep all 4 sections happy (3 bars up), I use different set up and which "waste only 7.5 condition per player :P

so i can keep up my bonuses up every day .....

The best workout to gain XP-training.jpg
    Bunzo, Arion and Gert Funck like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    however, to keep all 4 sections happy (3 bars up), I use different set up and which "waste only 7.5 condition per player :P

so i can keep up my bonuses up every day .....
    So do you get all your bonuses from 8% to 10% doing that training session for 21 players once?
    Arion likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    So do you get all your bonuses from 8% to 10% doing that training session for 21 players once?
    no, I need about 4 x training as per above to get it from 8 to 10 which is doable ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    no, I need about 4 x training as per above to get it from 8 to 10 which is doable ...
    Ah, I'm tweaking my training and trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Have you tried training in 8 player sets? I think you could max the bonuses doing 2 sessions per player. It depends on the players you have, but if you can get 2 sets of 4 x defensive player + 4 x MC/AMC, that might be enough for bonuses if done twice.

I currently use similar -7.5% session for 2GK + 2DMC +2MC + 2AMC and then for 5DC + 1DMC + 4MC. Doing those twice and 1 simple session for 4 ST's gives me max bonus.

Ah, I'm tweaking my training and trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Have you tried training in 8 player sets? I think you could max the bonuses doing 2 sessions per player. It depends on the players you have, but if you can get 2 sets of 4 x defensive player + 4 x MC/AMC, that might be enough for bonuses if done twice.

I currently use similar -7.5% session for 2GK + 2DMC +2MC + 2AMC and then for 5DC + 1DMC + 4MC. Doing those twice and 1 simple session for 4 ST's gives me max bonus.
    It's better to train all at once rather than in batches. You get more bonus.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    It's better to train all at once rather than in batches. You get more bonus.
    So how much condition you have to use, per player, to get bonus from 8% to 10%?

So how much condition you have to use, per player, to get bonus from 8% to 10%?
    I do Warmup-Pass go shoot-Skill drill-Piggy-Video Analysis-Stretch. I watch a video (given usually once a day) and the other three train normally the 17 players of my squad. I usually get the 10% bonus in all.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I do Warmup-Pass go shoot-Skill drill-Piggy-Video Analysis-Stretch. I watch a video (given usually once a day) and the other three train normally the 17 players of my squad. I usually get the 10% bonus in all.
    That's pretty good. So without the video 2x booster that's -13.5% per player. I can't make sense of my notes anymore, but I don't think I was able to get all the bonus in one go.

My reasoning for training in batches is that it seemed when I trained 6 defenders, the bonus wasn't 1.5 times more compared to training 4.

Anyway, it seems if there's a difference it's pretty small. When training in batches you end up watching more videos though.

That's pretty good. So without the video 2x booster that's -13.5% per player. I can't make sense of my notes anymore, but I don't think I was able to get all the bonus in one go.

My reasoning for training in batches is that it seemed when I trained 6 defenders, the bonus wasn't 1.5 times more compared to training 4.

Anyway, it seems if there's a difference it's pretty small. When training in batches you end up watching more videos though.
    I'd filled up all 10% in 4 training sessions; 1x with the booster and 3x normal session.