Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: bad luck or new strategy of t11

Banned
    Hey, I played against a team that couldnt put a proper team on the field and only won 3-1 with 2 goals in the last minute of the game.
    He didn't play with a GK. He had an AMR and 2 STs as defense with a real DL.
    He played with one real ML and 3 other AMRs and ST in midfield, and 2 STs as STs.
    80-20 possession even though its not illegal formation at 4-4-2.
    I am not amazed anymore about the results T11 gives for these pathetic games.

Just with the lack of defensive skills alone for the back 4, I should have had a ton of shots and goals as I fielded my strongest team.

They have to prove to us gamers that they results are not pre-ordained.
    FC Barcelona likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatgioi View Post
    i really dont understand how the game system run?
    This is bad luck or being fukc off by top11 when i tried to play without top up
    I played vs a weaker player in league ( same information ) i got 1 7 star players and the rest is 5 stars vs almost 1 or 2 stars players. Rival was sent off 2 players, one was sent off in 36 m .
    The result is 1-1 , the funny is 2 rival' st were sent off however he still got the score in the last min
    Youve a 7* and all the rest are 5* and you dont use top ups, how did u manage that?

just log in the website of game
    see the token winner, watch the video game , do the survey and install the game
    dont miss any chances for free trial at all ,
    i ready saved up 150 token . buy 2 scout this season and 50 token for bid new players .
    Btw it still **** up with the inju and unfair game so far

There are some games that you feel that you cannot draw or lose and when you do draw or lose any of these games it sends you mad!
    Yinhung likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

In my league, i won 5/6 matches with redults between 4-1 and 8-0. I m by far at least 10 quality ahead of anyone but one. My first match was a 0-3 home defeat vs the weakest team i fought so far. Gameenjine is just a joke

Addicted
    did you play without anyone up top, i.e. no striker?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    did you play without anyone up top, i.e. no striker?
    2 Defenders, the formation looked like a snow flake.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12