Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Don't give up! (ALL ROADS LEAD TO SUCCESS)

This is so true, in my experience:

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Also, I still have the impression that in some matches, no matter what you do, you are now going to win; you might get a draw or lose.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You cannot always 'park the bus' in this game. It appears to be more difficult nowadays as compared to when I was playing last year (2015). The game behaves differently or strangely. You might concede goals which you should not have conceded, as if the engine 'forces' your team to concede a goal, and this goal might be decisive.
    Of course there's the risk. But by defence has been terrific this season. They're also not lacking in quality (when comparing defensive skills, in fact one of my players has 120% in defence).
    I prefer to play the 2nd leg away, since even if I got a 0-0 before a goal should be enough in the second leg. But unfortunately we had to top the 'H' group, so...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Guys keep on sharing this post with low morale managers!!
    I hope I could be here longer!
    But All is well thats ends well
    So my last post was the best.
    I hope I may return back,If I miss you all
    Bye for this time.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

This post will be remembered forever!

I shared this post in fb group.
    Everyone liked it.
    They said thanks to editor of post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123