Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Finally I decided to stay here another season

Finally I decided to stay here another season

hi,

I believe some of us here realized that T11 is endless game and money orientated. The more you improve your team quality, the higher the quality the opponents u r going to
    face. Currently i have 46 quality and you know what... the lowest quality in my league is 42 and My quality ranked 5th...

And in last 4 previous seasons, i had faced lvl 15, 16, 17 players in CUP matches. It all bcoz of i improved my quality at level 1.
    Moreover, server put me in the league without single friends as they didnt spend as I did on their teams. I opened a ticket to Nordeus about and they replied that they want to create a competitive matches. Bcoz of that I have to face strangers with high quality team?

For me, the most important is to play against friends, not competitive.... i have 25 facebook friends playing it and none of them are in my league, CL or CUP. and worse, my success drop......

So I am finally decided to stay at lvl 6 for one more season and hope server will put me low quality poll.

I dont know the way i think is correct or not but this is the only way to reduce spending Token on this game in long-term.

At the moment, i aldy spend over 1500 usd, its time to stop doing it....
    Chris Rath likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    With 1500 usd you could be a boss 15 seasons I don't know what you did I doubt is just because of the game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Good for you
    Playing with team: Oranje

Rookie
    1500 usd for 46 quality... thats scary to think how much you would need to spend on this game to win alot of trophies through the lvls which never ends but you can still enjoy the game if you don't buy tokens.

Like me he knows that the more money you spend on the game and improve your team, the more likely the game will give you a disadvantage by pairing your team up against higher level teams of the same quality to play against when it comes to the cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Like me he knows that the more money you spend on the game and improve your team, the more likely the game will give you a disadvantage by pairing your team up against higher level teams of the same quality to play against when it comes to the cup.
    Yes but thats something new with cup
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well for me, i don't want to meet my friends in anything except friendlies so that all of us can win our individual trophies, what the point of challenging my friends its the managers we don't know that we should go and thrash.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

i hope T11 follow ea fifa superstars. close their game after make a lot of profit. haha

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes but thats something new with cup
    Yes you might like the new cup, but i don't, whats the point of buying lots of tokens for a 7* team if the game is going to make it more difficult for you and put you against 2 levels higher and also they can buy good players for far less tokens, just defeats the object of actually buying tokens really, I'm better off playing with a 5* squad like potemy does and I may actually enjoy the game more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    i hope T11 follow ea fifa superstars. close their game after make a lot of profit. haha
    That could happen one day you know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast