Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need a counter from experience

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Guys i'm really confused here , i saw people in my league with strong teams not world class beating the 4 5 1 flat formation with score 4-1 AND 4-3 by playing 4 3 3 .

i played today against the the strong team in cl semi final (look at post photo) and i lost 1-0 in his stadium( i played 3 1 3 1 2 a plan a saw it here in forum, i think i could lose more if i used my standard plan against him which is 4 2 2 1 1 ) which is nice it means i still have a chance in the second match ,i'm not sure yet where to use 3 5 2 or 4 3 3 (since it's kinda effective somehow?) what do you think guys ?
    i think you should watch the statistics of them by playing 4 3 3 maybe it was just luck,any way if i was you i play what nikologiorgos said,the same orders but diffrent tactic i will play 4-4-1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    i think you should watch the statistics of them by playing 4 3 3 maybe it was just luck,any way if i was you i play what nikologiorgos said,the same orders but diffrent tactic i will play 4-4-1-1
    4 4 1 1 or 3 5 2 flat which one you think it's better ?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I would probably go for a 3-5-2 flat or 3-5-2 V-style against a 4-5-1. Using defensive, counter-attacks, hard tackling, zonal defending if opponent is stronger. Set bonus to defensive to start with then depending on how it's going stick with that or go to attacking bonus. Hope that helps. Worth trying out in a friendly against a similar strength friend maybe?

KFC Loella.
    Level 29
    15 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    about the 3 5 2 the defender are they dc dc dc or dr dc dl ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    about the 3 5 2 the defender are they dc dc dc or dr dc dl ?
    Usually DC DC DC.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12