Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: squad at the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The way this game functions, a user cannot keep a lot of his players, unless he wants to have a significant disadvantages. He has to sell most of them every season, unless you are one of those users that can earn 50-100 green packs daily from 'free' offers. And even in this case, the user still has to sell most players after 2-4 seasons. You cannot do it the real life way, that is buying a youngster, develop him and keep him until he reaches the 30 year old mark or more.

This is one of the business strategies in this game. A user has to refresh his squad or make use of a lot of green packs - in other words buy tokens and/or complete offers.

In doing the training and selling, users are doing a lot work indirectly for Nordeus. As a user, your benefit for the effort put in finding the player, training for special ability, extra positions and stars is temporary (usually 2-3 seasons). Sometimes, the player only delivers in one season, and is poor the next season which is another disadvantage.
    In Egypt I don't have alot of offers for packs or Tokens like in the us or other countries so I guess you saying that selling those 5* players is the best choice right?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would keep all the 6* players (5* players for the next season, which is acceptable).
    Also maybe keep the 5* GK, the 5* DC-DR with defensive wall and the 5* AML-ST.
    Of course with this team you don't have much hopes for the Cup as the draw will put you in a competition with many managers 1-2 levels above you.
    Anyway, Cup needs a different approach.
    But it's a descent first squad to begin you league and CH.L. .
    You could try sell them today or tomorrow but don't worry.
    Next season they will loose something of their value as they will get older but in the first day of the season there are more bidding wars from other managers so maybe you 'll get lucky.
    So, start the season with 14 players and don't be hurry to fill your team in Sunday morning.
    Wait for Monday evening, when things are more calm.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    In Egypt I don't have alot of offers for packs or Tokens like in the us or other countries so I guess you saying that selling those 5* players is the best choice right?
    As a guideline, players that seem that they will not be able to progress enough in next season to meet the quality requirements should normally be sold. But take into consideration, that you must still keep a decent amount of players for playing the first few matches next season, especially as a precaution in case you will not be able to buy needed players early enough. Despite having tokens and virtual money for transfers, the needed players or the players you will be looking for in the market may not always be listed. Also take into consideration that injuries may occur early in the season, and thus you will have to keep some backup players for some of the key positions.

But, this does not mean you have to sell your players. You can keep most of them for another season. It all depends on what your opponents will have in the next season.

By the way, for your region, it most likely that you must avoid afternoons and evenings (especially in the first week including first Sunday and Monday) for bidding in the transfer market. Best is in the morning.

I leave the rest for you to figure out.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-29-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I would keep all the 6* players (5* players for the next season, which is acceptable).
    Also maybe keep the 5* GK, the 5* DC-DR with defensive wall and the 5* AML-ST.
    Of course with this team you don't have much hopes for the Cup as the draw will put you in a competition with many managers 1-2 levels above you.
    Anyway, Cup needs a different approach.
    But it's a descent first squad to begin you league and CH.L. .
    You could try sell them today or tomorrow but don't worry.
    Next season they will loose something of their value as they will get older but in the first day of the season there are more bidding wars from other managers so maybe you 'll get lucky.
    So, start the season with 14 players and don't be hurry to fill your team in Sunday morning.
    Wait for Monday evening, when things are more calm.
    Thank you for you advice and reply

Best is in the morning.
    agree but not this Sunday morning -
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    As a guideline, players that seem that they will not be able to progress enough in next season to meet the quality requirements should normally be sold. But take into consideration, that you must still keep a decent amount of players for playing the first few matches next season, especially as a precaution in case you will not be able to buy needed players early enough. Despite having tokens and virtual money for transfers, the needed players or the players you will be looking for in the market may not always be listed. Also take into consideration that injuries may occur early in the season, and thus you will have to keep some backup players for some of the key positions.

But, this does not mean you have to sell your players. You can keep most of them for another season. It all depends on what your opponents will have in the next season.

By the way, for your region, it most likely that you must avoid afternoons and evenings (especially in the first week including first Sunday and Monday) for bidding in the transfer market. Best is in the morning.

I leave the rest for you to figure out.
    Thanks for your opinion,I only bid in the morning or early morning if am staying up usually I find no other bidders at this time but if a player worth bidding and I need him , I just put my Tokens on table and get him

agree but not this Sunday morning -
    Not for the lower levels.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

oh, yes.
    I 've been in some bidding wars at Sunday morning, 06.30 (04.30 GMT) - I have the same time with Ibrahim.
    Lv6, very early - lol
    squad at the end of the season-auction-lost-2.jpg

oh, yes.
    I 've been in some bidding wars at Sunday morning, 06.30 (04.30 GMT) - I have the same time with Ibrahim.
    Lv6, very early - lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	auction lost 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	66034
    You need to stay up like 3 am and you will be the only bidder or 1 or 2 awake like you

well, it's a matter of luck.
    Even in 03.00 this guy would be awake as he is from Portugal - so it's 04.30 for him and probably stayed late.
    I know him, he is a friend of mine now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12