Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: squad at the end of the season

  1. #1
    Apprentice Ibrahim Bavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    218

    squad at the end of the season

    so I have this squad at the end of the season and I have very good players and fast trainers I dont like to sell,,what do you think?

    squad at the end of the season-13095896_10208096473663763_1536943083234580762_n.jpg

  2. #2
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    I'm at the end of season 3 and startet my career at week 3 (season 1).

    I built up my team at the first week of season 2. Won the triple (L5 Cup). I hold my team, bought only one Defender at the beginning of season 3. Today I won the cup (L6) again, force the triple again. And I will hold my team again - no matter, I will get another hard cup (maybe L7 or L8). I really love my team, so I don't wanna sell a single players only for getting a better cup draw.

    Do you like your team? Your players? Stay with them!!!
    You wanna get a better cup draw? You sell your best players (average quality will be calculated only taking into account the 14 best players)
    Arion likes this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    224
    I think if you are having success with your team, keep the ones that are worth it.

    Fast trainers will recover, and get better fast - but will they be fast enough to actually get better than the cheaper players u can buy off the rack? I personally think they can't be too far behind the rest, or they never really catch up. Most of your team is 5-6 stars though, so you seem fine.

    I think you really need a left sided midfielder - try and get one 90+% into 5 stars - and if the rest are playing well and training fast you are golden.

    Sell any players you don't need before the end of the season, though. Next season they will lose a chunk off their value for being 1 year older.

    I don't agree with people trying to sell off players to manipulate the cup draw though - but hopefully they can't get their squad up to scratch fast enough !

  4. #4
    Apprentice Ibrahim Bavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I'm at the end of season 3 and startet my career at week 3 (season 1).

    I built up my team at the first week of season 2. Won the triple (L5 Cup). I hold my team, bought only one Defender at the beginning of season 3. Today I won the cup (L6) again, force the triple again. And I will hold my team again - no matter, I will get another hard cup (maybe L7 or L8). I really love my team, so I don't wanna sell a single players only for getting a better cup draw.

    Do you like your team? Your players? Stay with them!!!
    You wanna get a better cup draw? You sell your best players (average quality will be calculated only taking into account the 14 best players)
    I'm at the end of season 3 too,,i have fast trainers in my sqaud and with good SA so I am not thinking about selling them since I spent green packs on them and they are playing well during the season but I saw people prefere to sell their best players at the end of the season and buy new ones that's why i asked which is better....

  5. #5
    Apprentice Ibrahim Bavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    I think if you are having success with your team, keep the ones that are worth it.

    Fast trainers will recover, and get better fast - but will they be fast enough to actually get better than the cheaper players u can buy off the rack? I personally think they can't be too far behind the rest, or they never really catch up. Most of your team is 5-6 stars though, so you seem fine.

    I think you really need a left sided midfielder - try and get one 90+% into 5 stars - and if the rest are playing well and training fast you are golden.

    Sell any players you don't need before the end of the season, though. Next season they will lose a chunk off their value for being 1 year older.

    I don't agree with people trying to sell off players to manipulate the cup draw though - but hopefully they can't get their squad up to scratch fast enough !
    Thank you for your reply

    do you mean MC with left foot? or AML/ML ?

    I have sold i didn't use during the season and going to keep the rest for next season ,,this is really better than selling off and just start buying new ones and train them all over again

  6. #6
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,541
    it's very important to declare what are your sources (token, boosters, real money/budget) and what is your goal for the next season
    so to have better advice or opinions.
    For many managers this is a dream team to start the new season.
    For me, I could say that with all those 5* players, who gonna be 4* players the next season, you don't have any hope to go for the Champions League trophy.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    224
    I meant the left sides AM with 4 stars. He'll only have 3 stars next year.

    Butyeah nik is right pretty much, unless you buy big in the beginning of the season the champions league might be a hard ask with all your players losing one star.

  8. #8
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    The way this game functions, a user cannot keep a lot of his players, unless he wants to have a significant disadvantages. He has to sell most of them every season, unless you are one of those users that can earn 50-100 green packs daily from 'free' offers. And even in this case, the user still has to sell most players after 2-4 seasons. You cannot do it the real life way, that is buying a youngster, develop him and keep him until he reaches the 30 year old mark or more.

    This is one of the business strategies in this game. A user has to refresh his squad or make use of a lot of green packs - in other words buy tokens and/or complete offers.

    In doing the training and selling, users are doing a lot work indirectly for Nordeus. As a user, your benefit for the effort put in finding the player, training for special ability, extra positions and stars is temporary (usually 2-3 seasons). Sometimes, the player only delivers in one season, and is poor the next season which is another disadvantage.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-29-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)

  9. #9
    Apprentice Ibrahim Bavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it's very important to declare what are your sources (token, boosters, real money/budget) and what is your goal for the next season
    so to have better advice or opinions.
    For many managers this is a dream team to start the new season.
    For me, I could say that with all those 5* players, who gonna be 4* players the next season, you don't have any hope to go for the Champions League trophy.
    I dont have alot of resources only about 74T ,hundred of other packs and less than 10M cash so do you think its better to sell players or keep them for the next season?

  10. #10
    Apprentice Ibrahim Bavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    I meant the left sides AM with 4 stars. He'll only have 3 stars next year.

    Butyeah nik is right pretty much, unless you buy big in the beginning of the season the champions league might be a hard ask with all your players losing one star.
    You are right,am already planning to sell him and buy new one next season , so you think it's better to sell those 5 star players and replace them in the beg. of next season?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast