Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheWhiteKirby

Thread: Symptoms of a Troll Result

Apprentice

Symptoms of a Troll Result

I want to make this forum to have fun at the trolls and to also make a legitimate list of signs (symptoms) that a game is about to screw you. Think back to all of those painful WTFs and try to remember what they all had in common. I'll start with some that I've noticed and if you notice any I didn't mention, or want to deny or confirm that my or anyone else's listed symptom is not or is a sign of troll-ism. Hopefully that sentence wasn't confusing lol.

Here are some sign I've noticed:

One of your starting players getting injured or red carded within the first 20' of the game.
    -Super troll sign: red card leads to a penalty opportunity.
    Your first open opportunity being blocked by the GK of the weaker team.
    Your GK rating decreasing down to 5.4 within the first 30'
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    So the game is supose not to have red cards...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I want to make this forum to have fun at the trolls and to also make a legitimate list of signs (symptoms) that a game is about to screw you. Think back to all of those painful WTFs and try to remember what they all had in common. I'll start with some that I've noticed and if you notice any I didn't mention, or want to deny or confirm that my or anyone else's listed symptom is not or is a sign of troll-ism. Hopefully that sentence wasn't confusing lol.

Here are some sign I've noticed:

One of your starting players getting injured or red carded within the first 20' of the game.
    -Super troll sign: red card leads to a penalty opportunity.
    Your first open opportunity being blocked by the GK of the weaker team.
    Your GK rating decreasing down to 5.4 within the first 30'
    and you get a weaker performance

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    So the game is supose not to have red cards...
    I can tell you didn't read any context of this post at all lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

But that's a puzzle game at some point, every scenario have a solution.

Like, when a specific order like Long/Mixed passing makes you lose the ball when theres a long passing, you have to switch to short, or in the case of the oppo' super GK performance, if you notice a particular high rating in your oppo' gk, you should sub' your GK.

After 2 misses from FK/corner coming from same player, change that player... etc there are things that are well known to resolve a particular scenario chosed by the simulator and that turn the possession bar allowing the possession bar control, or allowing the chances.

Can happen that you need to improve the match control, or can happen that the game has selected despite have more aminations inside a live match, that the chances for you are low, so maybe the score chances are set to "0" despite match control

Both situations, lack of possesion that allow the control, or lack of effectivity, have a movement that resolves the situation and turn the scenario in mostly of cases.
    Only when the game select "0" chances for you in all posible options/factors affecting the match, there's no way.

Rookie
    "Only when the game select "0" chances for you in all posible options/factors affecting the match, there's no way."

So toss out the window any semblance of reality....
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But that's a puzzle game at some point, every scenario have a solution.

Like, when a specific order like Long/Mixed passing makes you lose the ball when theres a long passing, you have to switch to short, or in the case of the oppo' super GK performance, if you notice a particular high rating in your oppo' gk, you should sub' your GK.

After 2 misses from FK/corner coming from same player, change that player... etc there are things that are well known to resolve a particular scenario chosed by the simulator and that turn the possession bar allowing the possession bar control, or allowing the chances.

Can happen that you need to improve the match control, or can happen that the game has selected despite have more aminations inside a live match, that the chances for you are low, so maybe the score chances are set to "0" despite match control

Both situations, lack of possesion that allow the control, or lack of effectivity, have a movement that resolves the situation and turn the scenario in mostly of cases.
    Only when the game select "0" chances for you in all posible options/factors affecting the match, there's no way.
    But I was hoping people would assume on the ground that I would have brought these "symptoms" up as in- you can't avoid it. Like when you make the switch to short, it doesn't matter. Or like when you sub out that poor performing player- it doesn't matter. To me thats what troll results are- you do all the right things as a manger and it just doesnt matter the game was ready to mark you the loser since the match started.
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns: