Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sunil Chetri

Thread: Easiest teams aren't easy beat & hardest teams aren't hard to beat?

Easiest teams aren't easy beat & hardest teams aren't hard to beat?

I noticed that some average quality teams giving me neck to neck fight, while some good quality teams lose against me even without giving tough competition? This maybe because of their formation & tactics or any other reasons?
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    I noticed that some average quality teams giving me neck to neck fight, while some good quality teams lose against me even without giving tough competition? This maybe because of their formation & tactics or any other reasons?
    It is because there is probably something else or several other things other than quality and tactics that can significantly affect the outcomes.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

The main reason I find in their team is formation, I beat the teams who playing more attacking formations like 3-2-3-2, 4-2-3-1 or some unknown formations that doesn't work much in T11,

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    Just like india lost against guam lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Apprentice
    You just need to adjust your tactics a bit mate. If someone is a lot lower quality, go on the offense,

I'm still quite new, nobody much lower than me has had the answer. When you play people better than you, you can try and absorb some possession and hit them on the counter. I assume that your formation or strategy are too defensive and so may have problems overpowering people you should.

Apprentice
    don't bother too much, the game is random. sometimes you can't even control your team. the last update pretty messed up the game. you can win with a big margin against strong teams and sometimes lose with some very weak teams. it's like a joke