Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: easiest formation you can buiid with spending less tokens?

I love coming up against 4-3-3's

Set my play for high pressing, with work the flanks set up and watch the goals fly in

Famous
    everything with 4-1-3n-2/4-3n-1-2 or 4-3n-3..

Famous
    I think formation like 3n-3w(DMR/DMC/DML)-3MC-1 requiring least tokens to build.

Less managers use DMR, DMC & DML. There are more MC and DC in market.

Alternatively, an AMC can be used. Few managers want pure AMC. It's easy to buy some pretty good faster trainer AMC.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-03-2016 at 05:28 PM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Easiest formation to build is 3w /DL-DC-DR/, 3 DMC or DMR or DML, 1 MC, 2 AMC and 1 ST /or 3 MC and no AMC depending on what's available on the market/. Generally easiest to buy are players with one position - DL, DR. DMR, DMC, DML, MC and AMC. On the other hand DC are a little bit harder to buy cause everyone needs at least one especially in the beginning of the season. Strikers are generaly difficult to buy, same as amr and aml
    Last edited by sincity; 05-03-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Apprentice
    I think the easiest formation to build for tokens, is just pick up players for 1-3s token when you can and build a team. I bought a 20 year old (93% fast trainer) MC for 1 token, and a 19 year old DR for 1 also. Both were expensive in $$, but they will pay me back with 3-4 seasons each I'm sure. Now I need to find a reaplcement AML sometime as I think mine only has one season left in him.

Just keep a eye out for the expensive 18 year olds, and they may even be worth training new position in.

Famous
    In extreme case, I think DMR/3DMC/DML-2MC-3AMC requiring the least tokens to build.

Generally, I suggest only buying players who play only 1 natural position because they are the least attractive in market. However, players who play DMR/DMC or DMC/DML are also worth to bid because they can help further reducing number of backup players.

It will be perfect if the 3 backup players are AMC, MC, and DMR/DMC/DML.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-04-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12