Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: easiest formation you can buiid with spending less tokens?

easiest formation you can buiid with spending less tokens?

For me 4-1-2-1-2 is easiest to build with less tokens, because everyone wants AML/R so it would be tough to buy a good aml/R or MR/L unless you have to spend more tokens for that players if u want them in your team
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

No, the award goes to 4-3n-3 or 5-3n-2, how hard it is to find a GK, a left back, right back, 3 DCs, 3 MCs and 2 STs in the market?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    For me 4-1-2-1-2 is easiest to build with less tokens, because everyone wants AML/R so it would be tough to buy a good aml/R or MR/L unless you have to spend more tokens for that players if u want them in your team
    I don't like easy things lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I don't like easy things lol
    You will not get tokens easily unless you need to buy if you want a lot

4-3-3,,,, is the more easy to build and buy and, you can convert it easy in 4-3-1-2 or diamond by moving MC's or ST's.

Thats why I used a 4-3-3 when started, I likeD to have many players in all lines and have a easy formation to test players so my team always haD x2 4-3-3 so 6MC's 6st's and a replica of the defens usually.

Now with the changes the ST's dont worked like before since september '15 and I changed for 3rd time in ma story the formation, that 1st was the mentioned 4-3-3, then 4-3-1-2 (using st-mc as amc) and now is a 4-2mc's-3w-1 because the 2nd line in attack seems to be more decisive rigth now...

But the easiest formation (+more effective compared with others by my viewpoint) always will be the 4-3-3

This post is wrong!

REASONS FOR DRAWBACKS OF THIS POST!

1: Every formation needs 11 players.
    2: Building formation does not require tokens
    3: There is no need to spend tokens if you have best formation of previous season.
    4: You also need money investment in buying a player not only tokens.
    5: Players with multi postion can build any formation lol and it is easy
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    REASONS FOR DRAWBACKS OF THIS POST!

1: Every formation needs 11 players.
    2: Building formation does not require tokens
    3: There is no need to spend tokens if you have best formation of previous season.
    4: You also need money investment in buying a player not only tokens.
    5: Players with multi postion can build any formation lol and it is easy
    But the thing is, if you use 3 MC's and you buy 3 MC's as subs, the ratio of success to see a good (or 2 good) MC's is increased, same with ST's, and defense DC's,,,
    when one start using ML, AMR, +AMC, +DMC.... these positions are out of the lines with more players of same role, so have to be very specific and is more easy, between 6 MC's see at least 1-2 that play acceptable, than.

True that really is a little bit nonsense talk abou a "formation to spend less tokens" as all depend of the market... for exmple I bought 3 Nordgens this morning for 4T.... but... if we focus this in the sense to use the tokens, for a formation that can give you + chances to find a good player with one role, and been a formation that can be converted in 2-3-4 more easily without a big impact of players OOP, this for me always will be ste 4-3-3 xD

Formations that require MC and ST are generally more easy to maintain; those players are more easily available and may also cost you less. On some servers, good AML/ML and AML/MR (or even AMR or AML only) are difficult to get, so much that is some seasons, you have no choice but to use the scout's list, and even in some seasons, the scout's list is not sufficient. But, with the new recommendations feature, there seems to be some more options in the auction market these days as compared to the past t, that is when those recommended players are put on the auction market by the owners.

Also, it is easier when it comes to substitutes.

Khris is right here on some points.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-01-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Still I feel that 4-1-2-1-2 is easier to me, in 4-3-3 I need 4 ST+ 5MCs, but in 4-4-2ND I keep a backup MC, a backup AMC & DMC, 3 DC( 2 multipostional ) and a back up ST

Famous
    pretty much any narrow formation is easy to maintain. It's also easier to be flexible with narrow formations. If I can't find a DMC I can go 4-3n-1-2, or if I can't find an AMC I can go 4-1-3n-2. Whereas wingers are more pivotal to formations that play down the flanks.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast