Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Level 6 vs level 8 in cup first round

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I'm talking about the tanking team, not the other teams, who gives a damn about them unless they're your arch rivals
    The problem is when they already played against your team (1 or both matches) when they were playing seriously, but played the 'tanking' way against the challengers in your league. What if this cost you the 1st position or the 4th position? Do you see where the unfairness is in there?

To some extent, the same applies for teams that declare forfeit when they have to play against you, but played the matches against the other challengers. This is where some users have reported that the goal difference affected their teams' positions.

The above 2 cases are rare though, especially the 2nd case, but they do happen. This has already been reported by some users here in this forum.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-02-2016 at 03:50 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The problem is when they already played against your team (1 or both matches) when they were playing seriously, but played the 'tanking' way against the challengers in your league. What if this cost you the 1st position or the 4th position? Do you see where the unfairness is in there?

To some extent, the same applies for teams that declare forfeit when they have to play against you, but played the matches against the other challengers. This where some users have reported that the goal difference affected their teams' positions.

The above 2 cases are rare though, especially the 2nd case, but they do happen. This has already been reported by some users here in this forum.
    I did that in the season I tanked... one of my old rival played for the second time in my league, and I played proper formations against them
    BTW it's Nordeus' fault for making such a schedule; they could've also put our matches in Round 13 and 26.
    Last edited by Arion; 05-02-2016 at 03:47 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123