Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Like Tree810Likes

Thread: Season 79 - Are you ready?

Palace Casuals end-of-season report.

Palace Casuals started their 35th season at Level 31, and were one of the poorest-Quality teams in the League, and that, together with a proposed managerless period at the end of the season, led to a reduced expectation for success. In the League, the team excelled early on, but after achieving 2nd place, a series of matches against the serious contenders saw them pushed down into the non-Champions League promotion spots, where they remained for the remainder of the season, losing out on promotion with a couple of defeats in the last days of the season.

Having not qualified for the Champions League, the Cup was the only other chance for silverware, but a couple of defeats in the Preliminary round against a lower-Level team nipped that idea in the bud very quickly.

League and Top Player tables

Season 79 - Are you ready?-s35-l31-league-table-final.jpgSeason 79 - Are you ready?-s35-l31-league-top-players-final.jpg

Final Playing squad season statistics and Career record

Season 79 - Are you ready?-s35-playing-squad-final.jpg

Palace Casuals Player-of-the-Season

Season 79 - Are you ready?-s35-pos-angelo-musto.jpg

Palace Casuals Club history

Season 79 - Are you ready?-pc-history-season-35-final.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Pablo Contelles View Post
    I think I won the league with less puntuation in the history

Very difficult season. Always that i had the opportunity to be first I lost, except in the 25 match i get the leadership and finally won by goal difference.
    LOL

The 6th had same situation like me without win amatch of the last 5, but in his case failed lol

Horrible season was the past, heartbreaking. Nordeus have Decided that I can't win the league even if I get 78 points.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Oke, season finished, thread closed.

Good luck in the season 80

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455