Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    A quick update regarding video offers:

...With the changes, now all users are able to complete equal number of offers every day, making the system more fair....
    So what is the oficcial limit?

Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    I can't say official, but last two days were 40 for me.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    The official limit for me is 0 till now

If you were seeing some video offers in exchange for boosters before this update and now you don't see any in the same device, please let me know your team name by private message and we'll check, as it shouldn't be the case.
    OK I've sent you a message.

Addicted
    This situation of having some official matches in the same day has not changed in Top Eleven for years (which every manager faces), there's nothing new about it with this release. As I mentioned, before 2015 release (January 2015) there was no way to get these hundreds of boosters daily from video offers, you could get some but not hundreds. And in relation to this, now players recover more condition than before. So, compared to the past situation, they need less rests.

Depending on which tactics you use a match will make your players lose more or less condition. Man to man and Hard pressing tactics will make your players lose more, while other tactics won't. And if you don't have a cup and you have 3 matches in one day, that means you will have many hours without any match (before or after these 3). Use these periods to train, go up in your bonus and leave your players fully rested afterwards.

Also, the system doesn't "force" you to do trainings, it's only a suggestion. "Better preparation" means more team bonuses, but you can manage to get very high bonuses by training the day before (before going to sleep for example) and leave your players to rest. That's what I do.

Then in the morning your bonuses will be all 8%, and you can quickly get them back to 10% if you have enough time to train before the next official match. If you don't have enough time, 8% bonuses are good enough anyway, or you can use some rests (not even close to 40 or 50) or you may settle for 8% bonus.
    well... like i say in that case, what is the point of the new training system for normal free user? just for us to take a look if the rest only 3h +6%... that is useless for a full training.... a normal (or good) training section...usually - around 12-15%...which need 6 to 9hr to recover, and then + 2 to 3 match a day.... wow...enough?

and you know what, every time i didn't do the 2 training or just go for it easily (like only -7.5% for using 5 drill)...i lost the following game... that is every time happen to me (well, and every time I got the AM said "we are unlucky" or "they are very lucky" in report)

well.. for boosters...i never get over 100 a day, not sure for others, but i am not asking to get that back a lot, i am suggesting the rest recovery should be more. like 2hr +6 or 7% at least? which we can do some good training and face the game... if not, the whole new training system is useless to most of the players. that looks only build for the token buyers.

and the official matches in same day... i can understand some day 3 game a day if in CUP, CL and league.... but i just totally don't understand that why some time, even only have league and CL left, the system will still schedule 2 league in a day (one at 10am...one at 5pm) and one CL game (2pm) in the same day ....while after those 3 games in the same day...the next game will be the day after tomorrow (referee or AM need a day off??)...
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 05-13-2016 at 02:03 AM.

Rookie
    The game doens't work anymore on my phone. Is there a way to go back to 4.3 or other old version? If not, im quitting, because i can't even open in the pc, it takes too long time and it is so slowly.

Can someone add me I'm always active I'll support y'all matches

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #108
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    The game doens't work anymore on my phone. Is there a way to go back to 4.3 or other old version? If not, im quitting, because i can't even open in the pc, it takes too long time and it is so slowly.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the store. If it doesn't work, please contact our Support team in our Help Center, and tell them which device and OS version do you have.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #109
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    The official limit for me is 0 till now
    I understand you're currently seeing videos again Medo

Hey Moi, explain why some or most managers lose a match when we don't train our players twice before a match or sometimes using easy training sessionS still cause the team to still lose a match? It doesn't make sense.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast