Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

sry, double
    Last edited by nash123; 05-10-2016 at 11:00 AM.

The new free video function is annyoing... before the Update I could watch around 40-50 Vid, today I only could watch 18...

Thanks for the update lost my cupmatch with troll result en lost the connection played 3 matches against same opponent 2 wins 1 troll en losing connection in the cupmatch today

opponent plays also in competition result were 2-0 home 2-1 home now away in cup 5-2 playing with the same formations my keeper 7788878 today 5 my defenders normally 7 or 8 t oday 2 of them a 5

Just update at the beginning or the end of the season Please

i had won every game so far now losing the first with a troll situation and connection loss during the match

Addicted
    I can confirm that they cut off the amount of videos by at least 60%, what a shame!!!

To those that are concerned with the 'offers' thing.

I understand what are your concerns, but you should still be 'happy' with what you are having (the current offers showing) because some users like me have not been able to get even 1 token or 1 pack from offers since they have started playing this game. Maybe now some of you will understand how difficult it is to play this game when you have no other option than to buy tokens else let your team 'suffer' (especially when your team have a lot of injuries, and also with the new training requirements for bonuses and so on that requires green packs). It is not only difficult, but it is also annoying as well. This is what some of you are right now - annoyed. Now you probably feel like what I felt when I complained about some things in this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-10-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Fcgrfr like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Thanks for the update lost my cupmatch with troll result en lost the connection played 3 matches against same opponent 2 wins 1 troll en losing connection in the cupmatch today

opponent plays also in competition result were 2-0 home 2-1 home now away in cup 5-2 playing with the same formations my keeper 7788878 today 5 my defenders normally 7 or 8 t oday 2 of them a 5

Just update at the beginning or the end of the season Please

i had won every game so far now losing the first with a troll situation and connection loss during the match
    This 'lost connection' thing is very annoying when you are doing something 'important' in the game or when you have a match in a few minutes. I had this 'thing' a decent amount of times. It seems to occur a lot more on the first day during the period of the first Cup matches.

One more problem is that the act of logging out and logging in again or loading the game again, and to rejoin the match seems to have an effect on the course of the match, most probably due to a random switch programmed to occur in there when a user joins a match. Sometimes the effect is clearly negative.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-10-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

lost connection during the match before the update i handnt that problem only today

every season (beginning i update my flasplayer en the servertime issue and before the match i always clearing browser cache to get a fres start

It is just the Update they implented

Every time we ask politily to implent the update at the begiinning or the end of the season

But no Nordeus wont listen they do as they wish Its their game

So after the update you can get everytime a starnge behaviour of your Team

I call that Arrogance of Nordeus

Dont spend money on this game because of the Arrogance from Nordeus

They just wont listen
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 05-10-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    lost connection during the match before the update i handnt that problem only today

every season (beginning i update my flasplayer en the servertime issue andbefore the match i have cleared browser cache to get a fres start

It is just the Update they implented

Every time we ask politily to implent the update at the begiinning or the end of the season

But no Nordeus wont listen they do as they wish Its their game

So after the update you can get everytime a starnge behaviour of your Team

I call that Arrogance of Nordeus

Dont spend money on this game because of the Arrogance from Nordeus

They just wont listen
    When you spend money in such a game, this is where such things are not acceptable, including sudden disconnections, 'troll' matches especially for important matches, annoying things like excessive injuries and so on. But, most users on this forum are not token buyers as such. So they don't seem to understand the concern of some other users.

I have seen some posts here on this forum, where the user asked to do certain updates only when the season is about to change or not to reset the server when they are having an important match or things like that. There have been also complaints about match results changing negatively after the server has been reset. But, like you said, Nordeus don't listen.

I have stopped buying tokens after having been gutted with too many injuries occurring in this game. Just think of this: you just bought some tokens (100-200) for doing some planned purchases to improve your team, but suddenly the players currently in your team are hit with injuries so much that you have to use part of those bought tokens. Ok, you use some of the tokens to buy red packs and heal the injuries. But, guess what? More injuries come. What about the planned purchases? So, more tokens have to be bought. This is not acceptable. It is called extortion. I'm sure there is a thing is this game that specifically targets certain type of users, which explains why some other users don't experience such things. Some things no longer appear as coincidences or due to randomness.

I have not bought any tokens this season. It is better to spend that money on something else.

Also, like I have said in some posts, some users seem that they will never see what the problem is or will never understand until they themselves become the victims. Some of those users will come and say non-appropriate things and will even annoy you in reply to what you have posted. But, their turn will come.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-11-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    When you spend money in such a game, this is where such things are not acceptable, including sudden disconnections, 'troll' matches especially for important matches, annoying things like excessive injuries and so on. But, most users on this forum are not token buyers as such. So they don't seem to understand the concern of some other users.

I have seen some posts here on this forum, where the user asked to do certain updates only when the season is about to change or not to reset the server when they are having an important match or things like that. There have been also complaints about match results changing negatively after the server has been reset. But, like you said, Nordeus don't listen.

I have stopped buying tokens after having been gutted with too many injuries occurring in this game. Just think of this: you just bought some tokens (100-200) for doing some planned purchases, but suddenly the players currently in your team are hit with injuries so much that you have to use part of those bought tokens. Ok, you use some of the tokens to buy red packs and heal the injuries. But, guess what? More injuries come. What about the planned purchases? So, more tokens have to bought. This is not acceptable. It is called extortion. I'm sure there is a thing is this game that specifically targets certain type of users, which explains why some other users don't experience such things. Some things no longer appear as coincidences or due to randomness.

I have not bought any tokens this season. It is better to spend that money on something else.

Also, like I have said in some posts, some users seem that they will never see what the problem is or will never understand until they themselves become the victims. Some of those users will come and say non-appropriate things and will even annoy you in reply to what you have posted. But, their turn will come.
    I partly disagree with you. Even if you didn't buy tokens you would have the same injuries.
    I don't buy tokens in all my accounts and I get excessive injuries in most of them.( except the main one thanks God ).
    Injuries in this addictive game happen to make you buy tokens even if you can't. This is because this company wants only to make profits regardless of free players. ( just like any other online game ).

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    To those that are concerned with the 'offers' thing.

I understand what are your concerns, but you should still be 'happy' with what you are having (the current offers showing) because some users like me have not been able to get even 1 token or 1 pack from offers since they have started playing this game. Maybe now some of you will understand how difficult it is to play this game when you have no other option than to buy tokens else let your team 'suffer' (especially when your team have a lot of injuries, and also with the new training requirements for bonuses and so on that requires green packs). It is not only difficult, but it is also annoying as well. This is what some of you are right now - annoyed. Now you probably feel like what I felt when I complained about some things in this game.
    You are right.
    Some people can get tons of offer and they come here make fun of any complaints about the game.
    However I was getting some advantage of video offers and I don't forget that there are a lot of problems in this game such as injuries and troll results as I faced some of these problems in my accounts.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast