Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 156
Like Tree47Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

  1. #41
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    I partly disagree with you. Even if you didn't buy tokens you would have the same injuries.
    I don't buy tokens in all my accounts and I get excessive injuries in most of them.( except the main one thanks God ).
    Injuries in this addictive game happen to make you buy tokens even if you can't. This is because this company wants only to make profits regardless of free players. ( just like any other online game ).
    Ok. But the problem of excessive amount of injuries is there. You agree with that? There is not even a proper balance in terms of how much they occur or how they occur. Sometimes during a particular period, most if not all you all your players covering one particular gets injured. This has been happening to much for it to be a coincidence or due to randomness. How can you explain that? It is clear that there is something that targets the players specifically. You will also notice that sometimes the players that get injured are the ones that you would most likely need in the coming important matches. Keep a record of everything concerning injuries for your teams, and make your own deductions. You will probably see that some cases are neither coincidences nor due to randomness only. You can will observe trends in some of them, especially those during those excessive injury periods.

    Yes, this is clear. It is probably to force users to buy tokens or complete offers. Like I have said in a few of my posts, I highly suspect that some of those user-undesirable things have been programmed to occur so that the company can benefit more financially. But there is a limit. In some cases, like mine and maybe yours, things have gone above the limit. For those users that can obtain a lot of tokens or packs from offers, it is still ok in some way. But how about those that can't complete any offers due to regional limitations or other things? This is not fair. If it was due to a flaw or malfunction, then they would have been fixed it by now with all those reports or at least someone from Nordeus would have said that they are working on it (unless of course the right persons at Nordeus were not informed about it). The amount of tokens required to heal injuries every season or two (if you converted the red packs in terms of tokens) is clearly not acceptable. Users need to make the calculation themselves and see (especially those that are used to offers rather than buying tokens; then, maybe they will see how much difficulty other users are facing in this game).
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-10-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Regarding the comments about only releasing updates when season ends or begins:

    Please take into account that during season changing period our servers are extremely busy updating all teams and players, and generating the complete schedule for all groups, levels and teams around the world. However, we still do it if we can, so our Managers can start playing on a new season with the new features / changes. In fact, most of the changes we do on the current features are developed in our servers, so there's no need for an update of the client in these cases.

    Also, updates or emergency maintenance breaks can't always be planned or carefully scheduled. Sometimes a server could suffer from some problems that would require an immediate fix, so this is not something we can always avoid. All on-line games and services can suffer from unexpected issues, no one is free from issue. Other times we need to update the app for external reasons (for example, mandatory changes in iTunes / Google Play Store).

    It is impossible for us to stop or restart our servers without affecting any user in Top Eleven, because we have users connecting to them every day from 0 to 24h. If possible, we always select the period of time where there's less users connected, but please undertand that there's no way or specific time/day that restarting a server would not affect anyone. There will always be users who have an important match no matter what moment we restart the server, the only thing we can do is do it when there are less users connected (if possible).

    Rest assured we schedule all updates to minimise all inconveniences to our users as much as possible.

  3. #43
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Regarding the comments about only releasing updates when season ends or begins:

    Please take into account that during season changing period our servers are extremely busy updating all teams, generating the complete schedule for all groups, levels and teams around the world. However, we still do it if we can, so our Managers can start playing on a new season with the new features / changes. In fact, most of the changes we do on the current features are developed in our servers, so there's no need for an update of the client in these cases.

    Also, updates or emergency maintenance breaks can't always be planned or carefully scheduled. Sometimes a server could suffer from some problems that would require an immediate fix, so this is not something we can always avoid. All on-line games and services can suffer from unexpected issues, no one is free from issue.

    It is impossible for us to stop or restart our servers without affecting any user in Top Eleven, because we have users connecting to them every day from 0 to 24h. If possible, we always select the period of time where there's less users connected, but please undertand that there's no way or specific time/day that restarting a server would not affect anyone. There will always be users who have an important match no matter what moment we restart the server, the only thing we can do is do it when there are less users connected (if possible).
    But why should the results of some matches change? Can't the results of the already played matches be stored as soon as the matches are completed so as to decrease the likelihood that server resets will change them? Also, why there are some non-appropriate random switches in this game? For example, when a user joins a match, a random switch is made to the course of the match, that is the effect can be either positive, neutral or negative? Why can't the switch be logic?. Why is it that sometimes after a manager join the match, the seems to be negative switch in the course of the game? If a manager joined a match that his team is playing, the effect due to that action only should be at least neutral (definitely not negative). Don't tell me that there is not such a thing in this game. This switch has been clearly observed, and it is probably random. It has also been observed when one or more fans join the match, which is why I don't like fans to come and 'support' my team because sometimes it has a negative effect. For example, the team is leading 3-0, a fan joins in to support that particular team, 3-1, another fan joins in 3-2 or a yellow card or some other negative things. This is nonsense.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-10-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  4. #44
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Regarding the comments about only releasing updates when season ends or begins:

    Rest assured we schedule all updates to minimise all inconveniences to our users as much as possible.
    Hello Moi

    Is there any hope that there will be a fix for the missing four and five star players at the transfer marked for higher levels? ex 42 like me..

    If I have to get a new player I have to buy a three star 18 year auction player or a 22 year old scout player.

    To be honest, if this is not fixed soon I will have to retire. Changing an entire old squad this way is just to unbearable expensive and silly..?
    please tell if you have anything planned so I can make my decision on grounds of that
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-10-2016 at 05:06 PM.
    sincity likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But why should the result of some matches change? Can't the results of the already played matches be stored as soon as the matches are completed so that to decrease the likelihood that server resets will change them? Also, why there are some non-appropriate random switches in this game? For example, when a user joins a match, a random switch is made to the course of the match, that is the effect can be either positive, neutral or negative? Why can't the switch be logic?
    The game is being simulated in the server, not in the client (otherwise 2 managers would see different outcomes for the same match). Also, a game can't be postponed no matter what, as they have a fixed schedule time that can't be altered after the match has already started. When the server is stopped for any reason, this match will need to be simulated (on the server side) therefore there can be inconsistencies between what you say in your device with what finally happened.

    Regarding your second question: it is not random. When a user joins a match, it is always positive for the team who he supports (specially if it's the manager, as the bonus is bigger). This doesn't mean this team will be able to "see" this positive effect, because joining a match gives that team slightly more chances to win, but you can still lose. And by coincidence, you could receive a goal shortly afterwards of joining your match. That doesn't mean it happened "because" you joined, as it would have happened anyway if you hadn't. But maybe you would have received 2 goals instead of 1.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Hello Moi

    Is there any hope that there will be a fix for the missing four and five star players at the transfer marked for higher levels? ex 42 like me..

    If I have to get a new player I have to buy a three star 18 year auction player or a 22 year old scout player.

    To be honest, if this is not fixed soon I will have to retire. Changing an entire old squad this way is just to unbearable expensive and silly..?
    please tell if you have anything planned so I can make my decision on grounds of that
    We're working to improve this situation for high-level teams, among many other situations affecting other groups, although I don't have a timeframe for that.
    Gert Funck and sincity like this.

  7. #47
    Rookie Irakli Khvedeliani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    110
    i have send this bag to support group
    [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements-capture.jpg

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Irakli Khvedeliani View Post
    i have send this bag to support group
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	66621
    Yep, we're already working on a fix for CL incorrect rankings, however please note this is only a visual glitch, you're indeed 3rd in the ranking at all effects.
    Irakli Khvedeliani likes this.

  9. #49
    Rookie Irakli Khvedeliani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Yep, we're already working on a fix for CL incorrect rankings, however please note this is only a visual glitch, you're indeed 3rd in the ranking at all effects.
    thanks for TopXI

  10. #50
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The game is being simulated in the server, not in the client (otherwise 2 managers would see different outcomes for the same match). Also, a game can't be postponed no matter what, as they have a fixed schedule time that can't be altered after the match has already started. When the server is stopped for any reason, this match will need to be simulated (on the server side) therefore there can be inconsistencies between what you say in your device with what finally happened.

    Regarding your second question: it is not random. When a user joins a match, it is always positive for the team who he supports (specially if it's the manager, as the bonus is bigger). This doesn't mean this team will be able to "see" this positive effect, because joining a match gives that team slightly more chances to win, but you can still lose. And by coincidence, you could receive a goal shortly afterwards of joining your match. That doesn't mean it happened "because" you joined, as it would have happened anyway if you hadn't. But maybe you would have received 2 goals instead of 1.
    Sometimes the switch in terms of the course of the match seems to be random, non-appropriate or strange. The additional possession might be added and also be evident on the statistics box, but still the change in terms of the course (where the 'pressure' has been switched, and what is going to happen next as showed by the next simulated part) is non-appropriate sometimes. It could be coincidences but it could be due to one or several flaws in the simulation engine too. The duration of a match is too short to make proper adjustments on time. Even the advices of the assistant manager seem to be late, and by the time the manager makes the advised changes, those particular changes might no longer be appropriate or the last part of the match has already been simulated.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-11-2016 at 10:12 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast