Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #141
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I got another sort of error lately in the game for the browser version 2016. While browsing in the training section (selection of players followed by selection of drills), the training screen went partly dark (darker at the bottom right corner to whiter going to the top left corner, like a sort of gradient effect). The game was still usable to some extent, but no in-game window pop-ups worked, that is, for example if I clicked on a player, the profile does not pop-up, and also the training could not be completed. After some time, the page went non-responsive, and I had to reload the game.
    Taking into account what happened next, my guess would be it was running out of memory so some areas couldn't be drawn again.

I was leading a League-Match 5:1. Then my iPhone disconnected and I can't log-in again. After some minutes I could log-in again. But Suddently this League-Match was corrected to 1:1!!!!! Match-highlights are complete different to the Game I and 4 fans watched!!!
    The best thing is, the game says, that I and my 4 fans were not at the game.

You are faking the Game!!!!!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #143
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by steamy View Post
    I was leading a League-Match 5:1. Then my iPhone disconnected and I can't log-in again. After some minutes I could log-in again. But Suddently this League-Match was corrected to 1:1!!!!! Match-highlights are complete different to the Game I and 4 fans watched!!!
    The best thing is, the game says, that I and my 4 fans were not at the game.

You are faking the Game!!!!!
    This is related to the server issues we had this morning. Please check them here.

Did nordues forget to simulate those matches?
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well.... until now, i got nothing after the new update~

and i wish the update is something about the youth player also. now we need to pay 12-24 token for a youth....really??? the youth from my own building need token to sign...and they are 4 star with 24 token... that is crazy...
    We'll it was nice while it lasted. Last 2 days it's been back to around 10 video to watch per day, nearly all I've used in training to raise boosters. Have been able to get very few free green & blue packs at all. Back to good old squad rotation I guess...

Only getting 10-12 rests a day now. Pretty sad. But what is worse is when the 3 hour timer goes off, resets and yet I don't get the 6%. Happened twice now in the last 2 days.

Here's another question: How come the 3 hour timer changes frequently. I plan for rests over night (12, 3, 6, etc) and in the morning, they are at 1:15, 4:15, etc. Why does it change so frequently? Hard to plan with the irregularities, let alone not be fully rested for a morning match. Anyone?

Boosters and tokens answer to administration

I have read MOI ' s notification to changes of boosters , he called players of top eleven greedy for using several divices to Get free boosters . Myself I have two devices one for job and one private , I used both to Get free rests but some times ( 3-4) I had to send complain to Adm. to get the rests I earned , during a day I could miss 50-60 rests from videos I saw. This should be possible to get today also , but no , you have closed The players opportunity to train and restitute players after matches and so on. We just need to buy more tokens that cost way to much , One player who is ON in this game much of HIS time should be able to have more rest than a player who is not on that much . The same as in real life . But here they just will be called greedy ??????? Who is greedy ? I hold a button for administration of top eleven . Low The players cost ( prices of tokens ) and Even more players can affort to come along this good game .

Christian

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #148
    Moi
    Hi Christian:

We never said anyone was greedy, one user said that in this thread (not me, not anyone from Top Eleven). No one is greedy here, it was just about the number of offers everyone was able to see in the game. Completing offers is not being greedy at all

What we said is that it was not fair to have Managers getting hundreds of boosters while others were getting none or almost none. This was unbalancing the competition. As I also explained, there's no need to get 100 rests / day even if you want to train your players every day and reach the 4 10% bonuses. Even if you have 3 official matches in the same day.

Right now you have access to the same number of boosters than any other Manager, unlike before. That's not about being greedy or not. That's about a fair competition. I checked and I could see you're getting your rests every day. Not hundreds of course, and that is perfectly okay.

I will repeat myself: it wasn't fair for other Managers that some users were able to get HUNDREDS of boosters per day, while others couldn't. There's no need for HUNDREDS of boosters per day, and if you really think you need 200 rests every day, you probably need to do some changes in your daily activities / training. If you want, check this post where I explain how do I manage to train, play matches with full condition and have maximized bonuses every day, without watching any videos-for-rests.
    Gert Funck likes this.

The question is why do some users need 50-100 green packs daily? For sure they don't need even a fraction of that for doing the required training sessions. Please stop making excuses. I have been doing those training sessions for almost 3 seasons now with the green packs generated from the game only, that is without earning any green pack from offers; I only bought 5 green packs once. Just admit that you need those green packs to overpower your team like you were doing previously.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Why does the 3 hour team rest timer change times randomly? Is there a reason for this that we can plan around?
    mehmetkaya likes this.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast