Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Addicted
    Hello Moi,

Can I ask if my question could be answered? I am asking if Nordeus made some adjustments in this update to reduce the packs we can get on daily basis?

You can see a lot of managers have the same observation but no one got an answer yet.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Teda; 05-10-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Hello Moi,

Can I ask if my question could be answered? I am asking if Nordeus made some adjustments in this update to reduce the packs we can get on daily basis?

You can see a lot of managers have the same observation but no one got an answer yet.

Thanks.
    Moi,

The dramatic reduction in opportunities for all packs is ridiculous. I was able to get 10 rests total last night when the server flipped to a new day. I have not been able to get any of the other packs at all since the update. Further, that is the only time of day I could get anything. Should I only check in once a day for these? Needless to say, this diminishes my interest in the game greatly. From what I am reading, I am not the only one wanting to see this fixed.

I would think the sponsors paying you for these ads expect to have their videos viewed after all.

Is it me or stupid update. I now cannot access my teams from Apple device as it has fixed on 1 team. Can access via pc, but won't recognise Facebook as just logs in to single game on apple device.

Anyone else having this problem.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy Gravy View Post
    Is it me or stupid update. I now cannot access my teams from Apple device as it has fixed on 1 team. Can access via pc, but won't recognise Facebook as just logs in to single game on apple device.

Hi Davy

Can you try to log in into Facebook.com in Safari with your second team, and see if that works?
    Bunzo likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy Gravy View Post

Hey Davy, and any other users having problems managing more than 1 team:

We have not changed anything, this is coming from Apple, which has made some changes restricting apps from opening other apps, and because of that Facebook app logs in through the default browser instead of directly from FB App. We are analyzing this and working to make it easier for our users to switch between teams.

Android devices are unaffected.

Hello,

With the new update, the games crashes a lot or disconects. Hope you guys can fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Davy

Can you try to log in into Facebook.com in Safari with your second team, and see if that works?
    That works

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick de Kort View Post
    Hello,

With the new update, the games crashes a lot or disconects. Hope you guys can fix this
    Try uninstalling, rebooting your device and installing the game again from your app store.

topeleven not enough memory when i want to look at friends match

this message i get after the update (facebook)

flashplayer up to date/ cleared cache and servertime up to date

browser is chrome

got this message now two days in a row after the update it happen never before

It is very likely due to the recent updates as this error started after the updates were done.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post404967
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast