Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 156
Like Tree47Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Attachment 66577

    796%?? That's some stats...

    I can't log into a different account. Any way around this?
    Hey Pistolero

    Have you updated the app from the app store? If you had, please uninstall and reinstall it again. If it continues, please contact our Support team clicking the question mark button ("?") inside Top Eleven and add a screenshot, we'll take a look

  2. #12
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hey Pistolero

    Have you updated the app from the app store? If you had, please uninstall and reinstall it again. If it continues, please contact our Support team clicking the question mark button ("?") inside Top Eleven and add a screenshot, we'll take a look
    Yeah, it updates itself and I uninstalled and reinstalled but still logged into my personal account.

    They'll just tell me I can not use 2 different accounts lol.

    When I go to my Facebook account on my Facebook app, I log out of my personal and log into my game account (nerdy, I know)
    Before, I could do this, log out on top eleven app and simply log back in and it'll automatically switch accounts.

    Now I get this and I can only log into my personal account.

    [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements-image.png

  3. #13
    Apprentice Ibrahim Bavari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    218
    What size is the new update?

  4. #14
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Anyone using mobile iOS having problems linking to second account? It will only let me into my personal Facebook account.

    Lost my first game of the season due to this disruption.
    Just tried with Android & no problems …are you using one tap to sign in to different fb accounts ?

  5. #15
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,892
    El Pistolero, what's your issue, you can log just to one account or?


    You must know that if you have FB installed as application you must first log out from there and only after that you will get the option to change the acc. you want to play.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #16
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    I have no idea what one tap means but I'm going to guess it means logging into Facebook on Facebook app just by choosing the profile without the need to type in password? Only my second account would be 'one tap' if that's the case.

    Pricop, say I am logged into my main account on T11 app and I am logged into Facebook with my second accounts Facebook profile. Before, all I would have to do is logout of T11 app from main account, simply click log in and it would log into whatever account my Facebook was logged into. In this case my second account.

    Now, I log out of T11 from main account. I go to my Facebook app and log into second account, go back to T11 app and try to log into second account. This should automatically bring up Facebook for like 2 seconds while it connects to Facebook but instead I get that image. If I press cancel it takes me back to log in option for T11 if I press ok it connects me to my main account, even if i am already connected to my second account through my Facebook app

  7. #17
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    I have the same issue here. I used iPhone.

    Plus, my question about packs was not officially addressed.


    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I have no idea what one tap means but I'm going to guess it means logging into Facebook on Facebook app just by choosing the profile without the need to type in password? Only my second account would be 'one tap' if that's the case.

    Pricop, say I am logged into my main account on T11 app and I am logged into Facebook with my second accounts Facebook profile. Before, all I would have to do is logout of T11 app from main account, simply click log in and it would log into whatever account my Facebook was logged into. In this case my second account.

    Now, I log out of T11 from main account. I go to my Facebook app and log into second account, go back to T11 app and try to log into second account. This should automatically bring up Facebook for like 2 seconds while it connects to Facebook but instead I get that image. If I press cancel it takes me back to log in option for T11 if I press ok it connects me to my main account, even if i am already connected to my second account through my Facebook app

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    18
    i don't agree with you !
    i think the worst part of update is disappearing sponsers of Free Boosters and in this version few free packs are available to get.
    i demand the adminstrators and moderators to bring back , sponsers of Free Booster because it is necessary to get free booster specially Green packs (rest). apology for bad English.

  9. #19
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    It seems they don't connect you automatically by Facebook app itself, only way for me is to log in manually via Safari Facebook.com

    Wish I knew that earlier, I dropped from 2nd to 4th after that result.

    I don't know what's wrong with the packs or anything.

  10. #20
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    It is always very frustrated to make updates during a season. Why Nordeus always does this?

    In terms of the packs, try to get them and count how many you can get. As ahmad22 mentioned he is getting less packs than before, this is also true on my end.

    Nordeus please give us an explaination why you reduced the amount of packs, simply doing this without a notice is not a decent way to treat your loyal managers.





    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    It seems they don't connect you automatically by Facebook app itself, only way for me is to log in manually via Safari Facebook.com

    Wish I knew that earlier, I dropped from 2nd to 4th after that result.

    I don't know what's wrong with the packs or anything.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast