Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Rookie
    I've got questions.

Why was 100 the number set for videos to watch? Why wasn't the numbers of videos set low (say 20-25 per day), and then adjustments be made as needed? Did you (meaning Nordeus) go into this knowing some places can't watch videos? If not, why not? That was always a gripe I saw in the forums for a while now (meaning some places couldn't watch videos). Other than reducing the number of videos watched per day, what other solutions were implemented? Now that the number of videos has been reduced to make things "fair", are those areas able to watch the same number of videos? If not, why not?

Do I need 50-100 videos per day to watch? No. Do I want 50-100 videos per day? Yes I do. I don't like the fact that the number was cut down..but that's not my decision to make. If Nordeus wanted to make things "fair" they shouldn't offer any videos to watch to anyone. There. Everyone is stuck in the same boat. Don't start people off out high, then take things away.

still no toolbar on chrome PC tablet

[9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements-2016-05-21-11_11_34-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    If Nordeus wanted to make things "fair" they shouldn't offer any videos to watch to anyone.
    Yes, but there must some additional sources of revenue for the company other from users buying tokens. Consider the users of this forum only; how many users here actually buys decent amount of tokens every season or two? Not much. It is not easy to cover all the costs, and also they must make a decent amount of profit.

It is more fair as it is now with the limited amount of offers as compared to the past where some users were able to get 50-100 packs from offers per day compared to others that got only 0-4 packs. Some users were using this 'advantage' to overpower their teams. Some other users were exploiting this system by using other means to gain even more packs.

Before the change, some users were able to get around 100 packs per day which is equivalent to around 2800 packs per season. This is more than 200 USD advanatage.

After the change, some users have reported that they are able to get around 40 packs per day, which is still a significant advantage in my opinion. 40 packs per is more than 1000 packs per season, which is equivalent to around 1000 tokens. So users who say have 0-4 packs from offers per day will have to spend at least 80 USD to be able to match the advantageous users.

It is evident that many of those users who have complained a lot about that change are likely to be among those that were overpowering their teams every season or two. It seems that some users even created duplicate forum accounts just to add more complaints.

You should be happy that you can still get 10-40 packs from offers every day. Put yourself in the shoes of those who can't get even 1 pack from offers daily, and think how much more difficult it is for them to play this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-21-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

- Youth players are useless now. When I got a youth player Ive investend 100-200 greens in them to power level. That is not possible anymore.
    - If you have a big gap between two games then 20 packs is enough. But often there are just 3-4 hours between and you need boosters. Then 20 is not enough.
    - If you want to get a better team and train your players (because you want to win some trophies...) 20 packs is not enough.

Moi, I understand your point. You also seem to understand the point of the hundreds frustrated players. Why not compromise and raise the cap to 50?

And for those who cant watch any videos: Dont put the hate on those who live in countrys where advertisers want to advertise.
    Last edited by backbernd; 05-21-2016 at 02:47 PM.
    Ahlony Wong likes this.

Rookie
    Why should I be happy that there was a 58% reduction in videos available for me to watch. The limit was set by Nordeus. Why have it so high? A lot less people would be upset had they started low, and went up from there. Yes, it sucks that some people don't get to watch videos.. but why is that? Is it a lack of advertising in that country? Is it regulations?

Yes, I did get 100 videos a day up til this recent update. It took 2 hours everyday to watch.. Yes. I know I got $10 worth of tokens, but I also invested 14 hours of my time per week to watch the videos. That's akin to a part time job. I think that was a fair trade off. I will say that since the number has been cut, I don't have to get up at 4am to start watching videos. I get to sleep in til 5!

Just not a fan of the idea of dropping people down in order to bring others up.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by backbernd View Post
    - Youth players are useless now. When I got a youth player Ive investend 100-200 greens in them to power level. That is not possible anymore.
    - If you have a big gap between two games then 20 packs is enough. But often there are just 3-4 hours between and you need boosters. Then 20 is not enough.
    - If you want to get a better team and train your players (because you want to win some trophies...) 20 packs is not enough.

Moi, I understand your point. You also seem to understand the point of the hundreds frustrated players. Why not compromise and raise the cap to 50?

And for those who cant watch any videos: Dont put the hate on those who live in countrys where advertisers want to advertise.
    yea... the youth player are useless....first, they are expensive ....24 token (or 18 ..12 depending on the stars) for a 4 star youth? really?? so what is the point i update my building for the youth player?? it spends 12 days to get 2 youth.... one is a 2 star waste...only use to get some extra money ...another one is expends token useless... please tell us what is the point of this youth system~ thanks~ Moi

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516