Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    topeleven not enough memory when i want to look at friends match

this message i get after the update (facebook)

flashplayer up to date/ cleared cache and servertime up to date

browser is chrome

got this message now two days in a row after the update it happen never before
    Don't bother with Flash updating, etc, for Top Eleven as it doesn't use Flash...
    Buster Keaton likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    We're working to improve this situation for high-level teams, among many other situations affecting other groups, although I don't have a timeframe for that.
    It would be awesome to solve this. It is really troublesome and boring for clubs at the top of the server
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    It would be awesome to solve this. It is really troublesome and boring for clubs at the top of the server
    Look, I'm relatively new to this game (as you can see from my first post) but I would think in order to be close to real life simulations then there should not be many 4-5 star players available at high levels. The lower level teams will always have higher quality players available but for the higher level teams where do these players come from? Perhaps Nordeus should implement a system where players that reach the end of their contract can be bid on by other teams if their contracts are not renewed by the end of their last season. That is, within the first 7 days of the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Quinn View Post
    Look, I'm relatively new to this game (as you can see from my first post) but I would think in order to be close to real life simulations then there should not be many 4-5 star players available at high levels. The lower level teams will always have higher quality players available but for the higher level teams where do these players come from? Perhaps Nordeus should implement a system where players that reach the end of their contract can be bid on by other teams if their contracts are not renewed by the end of their last season. That is, within the first 7 days of the new season.
    There is 'bot teams'

Quote Originally Posted by Make Way 4 The Keg View Post
    Moi,

The dramatic reduction in opportunities for all packs is ridiculous. I was able to get 10 rests total last night when the server flipped to a new day. I have not been able to get any of the other packs at all since the update. Further, that is the only time of day I could get anything. Should I only check in once a day for these? Needless to say, this diminishes my interest in the game greatly. From what I am reading, I am not the only one wanting to see this fixed.

I would think the sponsors paying you for these ads expect to have their videos viewed after all.
    The silence on this issue is deafening. The admin has responded to other questions and issues but not this one. I wonder why.

I have only played this game for 6 months or so and have enjoyed it and i have purchased several parcels of tokens. However i am heavily reliant on the 'free' rest/green packs in particular after the last major update in regards to the training. I would on average use between 40 to 60 rest/green packs a day depending on how many matches and training sessions i would have. Since this most recent update i think i have only got around 10 rest packs from watching videos.

I did some quick sums, if i on average say i use 50 rest packs a day (2-3 games a day plus 4-6 training sessions). If i had to use tokens to buy green/rest packs it would cost me over AUD$2,500 a year to play (around AUD$50 a week). Top token package - 1031 tokens for AUD$159.99 = 0.16cents per token. Buy 50 rests = 46 tokens = AUD$7.14 in real cash. AUD$7.14 * 365 days = AUD$2,606 a year.

Simply point, unless more videos come available or more ways of getting packs or the 6% every 3 hours rest period is improved, this game (for me) is not playable. I cannot and refuse to pay around AUD$50 a week to play a mobile phone game.

I can appreciate that Nordeus is a business and they are hear to make money.
    Last edited by shaidar74; 05-12-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Addicted
    Eventually there is one person realized this. I have been watching this whole thread since I asked this question twice, no response at all.

Ok, so it seems that this question will never be answered ? Funny ...

Quote Originally Posted by shaidar74 View Post
    The silence on this issue is deafening. The admin has responded to other questions and issues but not this one. I wonder why.

I have only played this game for 6 months or so and have enjoyed it and i have purchased several parcels of tokens. However i am heavily reliant on the 'free' rest/green packs in particular after the last major update in regards to the training. I would on average use between 40 to 60 rest/green packs a day depending on how many matches and training sessions i would have. Since this most recent update i think i have only got around 10 rest packs from watching videos.

I did some quick sums, if i on average say i use 50 rest packs a day (2-3 games a day plus 4-6 training sessions). If i had to use tokens to buy green/rest packs it would cost me over AUD$2,500 a year to play (around AUD$50 a week). Top token package - 1031 tokens for AUD$159.99 = 0.16cents per token. Buy 50 rests = 46 tokens = AUD$7.14 in real cash. AUD$7.14 * 365 days = AUD$2,606 a year.

Simply point, unless more videos come available or more ways of getting packs or the 6% every 3 hours rest period is improved, this game (for me) is not playable. I cannot and refuse to pay around AUD$50 a week to play a mobile phone game.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Moi
    A quick update regarding video offers:

Some noticed a change in video offers in exchange for boosters. We have been monitoring these offers and we were not happy with how were they working.. Some users were able to get hundreds of boosters every day, while others were not, something that wasn't fair at all. With the changes, now all users are able to complete equal number of offers every day, making the system more fair.

Please note that offers are provided by external companies (offer providers) and their availability depend on every user profile, location, device, OS and language. If you don't see more offers on a specific day, probably they don't have more offers for you. Try switching the platform, as some offers are only for specific devices.

As a side note, video offers were never intended to allow users to obtain hundreds of boosters every day, and although of course running an ad leaves some profit for us, this was unbalancing the game, empowering some teams too much while others were left behind. A change was needed to make the system fairer.

That's why have a limitation on the number of free gifts a user can receive every day, otherwise users with 100 friends would be able to collect hundreds of boosters and would have too much advantage compared with others.
    Duncton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    A quick update regarding video offers:

Some noticed a change in video offers in exchange for boosters. We have been monitoring these offers and we were not happy with how were they working.. Some users were able to get hundreds of boosters every day, while others were not, something that wasn't fair at all. With the changes, now all users are able to complete equal number of offers every day, making the system more fair.

Please note that offers are provided by external companies (offer providers) and their availability depend on every user profile, location, device, OS and language. If you don't see more offers on a specific day, probably they don't have more offers for you. Try switching the platform, as some offers are only for specific devices.

As a side note, video offers were never intended to allow users to obtain hundreds of boosters every day, and although of course running an ad leaves some profit for us, this was unbalancing the game, empowering some teams too much while others were left behind. A change was needed to make the system fairer.

That's why have a limitation on the number of free gifts a user can receive every day, otherwise users with 100 friends would be able to collect hundreds of boosters and would have too much advantage compared with others.
    Not fair indeed. 100 packs is almost equivalent to 100T, which in turn is almost equivalent to 10 USD. If a user is able to 'farm' say 500 packs in one week (7 days), this means that he got 50 USD advantage per week. In one season, this is equivalent to 200 USD as advantage. This is very unfair. Even if a user is able to farm 200 packs a season, this would be a significant disadvantage to users who can't get any from offers, especially now with the training bonuses. Some users have also been abusing of this system. Despite having a decent amount of offers, some users wanted even more; they have been using multiple devices while other have been using proxies or VPN, and some might have even used both. This is called being greedy.

All that being said, I understand that this could affect non-abusing users who have been dependent on offers (or on offers mainly), but many of those users can still obtain some packs from offers. So, they should still be happy as compared to users who have not been able to obtain 1 pack from offers since they started playing this game and still can't obtain one.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 10:19 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by shaidar74 View Post

I will reuse part of what I wrote on another thread regarding the "OMG with the new Training you need a lot of rests!!" issue.

The need for rests is not that high, and if you see yourself struggling for that, maybe you need to do some changes in your daily activities / training.

Remember we have increased the % of recovery every 3h to 6%, that means players gain 8% more condition than before, every day (1% every 3h more). In fact, they recover 48% condition every day.

In my personal case, I like to train after all daily matches have already been played, on late evening, before going to sleep. I know everyone will gain 18%-24% condition the next time I open the game, in the morning, and because no injuries can happen, I train as much as I want, to reach 10% on each bonus (defensive, offensive, condition and possession. I know they will be reduced by 2% by next day, but then I will be 8% on each and really close to be max again.

The only thing I consider is the upcoming match. If I have a match at 13h next day, I want to be sure they will be fully rested more than 3h before that match, so I can do a quick training in the morning (with 6% condition recover incoming) that will reach me to all 10% bonus again. As this is usually not enough, what I do is overtrain all players I have in my squad who never/rarely play, substitutes and others, so I can effectively reach this 10% (sometimes is not possible, but in these cases I get 8%'s and 10%'s mixed). Of course I watch videos to get the Special Trainer on every session.

So I end up with a fully recovered team with (almost) all training bonuses at 10% (maybe not, but having full 8% it's also very good). Then if you have 3 matches on a specific day, your players will actually be recovering faster than before -I already explained why- so the situation will be better than it was before the new training came up.

Sometimes I use the option to give +6% to all team for 8-9 rests, but not every day (I'd say I only use it once or twice a week), and sometimes I give +15% to an individual player. But that doesn't have a big impact in my rests. Right now I am in all three competitions, so that's a good example. In fact, I have more rests than I was able to accumulate before, and I don't watch any videos or buy them. I just keep collecting them from my medical building, daily gifts and making substitutions during a match.

Of course if you are trying to reach from 0% to 10% bonus in the morning BEFORE all your matches happen, you will end up needing a lot of extra rests. Don't do that, be smart and train after that, take advantage of the long periods that you won't connect at all (for many reasons, mainly because you need to sleep, work, school, etc). Make sure you have 22 players in your squad and use the ones who never play matches to get to these bonus without affecting your main squad.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #70
    Moi
    Tactician: If you can't see any offer on any platform, something may be wrong with your account. If you want we can check it.

Some users have also been abusing of this system. Despite having a decent amount of offers, some users wanted even more; they have been using multiple devices while other have been using proxies or VPN, and some might have even used both. This is called being greedy.
    Exactly, and using VPN to get access to offers not intended for your location is not allowed in Top Eleven and may result in that account being suspended.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast