Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Tactician: If you can't see any offer on any platform, something may be wrong with your account. If you want we can check it.

Exactly, and using VPN to get access to offers not intended for your location is not allowed in Top Eleven and may result in that account being suspended.
    Since, I started playing this game, I have always used the browser version, and I was never able to obtain one token or pack from offers. There were some offers, but they never go to completion. Once, I even completed the requirements for an offer by playing an MMORPG game, reach a certain level and so on, but the tokens were not awarded (in other words, wasted my time). I never used the mobile platform, but there might be some offers there like those that require to watch a video, but I doubt they will go to completion. As you can see from one of the post's of one of my teams' page in this forum (http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post361672), I always bought tokens when I could afford, and sometimes I even sacrificed some things to be able to save the money to buy the tokens. This was last year (2015). This year, since I started playing this game again, I spent more moderately, and even stopped lately due to some reasons (you already know most of them).
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 09:50 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Moi
    Any offer properly completed will give you the reward, if there's a problem don't hesitate to contact the offer provider (using their offer wall contact link) and provide proofs of the completion, they will look into it (this is a requirement to have them into our app) and give you a case ID, with this ID we can also investigate if you contact us.

Right now there are more video offers for bosters on mobile version, give it a try. And you will instantly see the reward in your account
    Gert Funck likes this.

the offer providers are using the same offers so when you compelete an offer you cant do that offer from a different provider

and you must make always make a lot of screens of the development of the offer with some providers to get proof

if you do the the offers 50% are paid is my experience (bad comminicatition between the offers and providers

conclusion in not worth to do it ( LOTS OF FRUSTRATION MAILING AAND SENDING SCREENSHOTS) to get some tokens

What about managers that play two games in a period of 4 or 7 hours? Or managers that are in three competitions? Is it fair to them that they need to spend more and more money for rests, morales or first aids? I know you guys want profit but come on, give us a break and help us out too. And on top of the games, we need to train our players at least four times a day.... Really? This was a lot of crap and I was a big fan until the recent updates came out. Can you answer my question or are you going to hide as you normally do???? Help a brother out man

Addicted
    Why I don't see there are more videos for boosters?

Compare to before the boosters dropped 60%, can you let us know what happened? Did Nordeus loose those sponsors? Like Tapjoy etc.

Any offer properly completed will give you the reward, if there's a problem don't hesitate to contact the offer provider (using their offer wall contact link) and provide proofs of the completion, they will look into it (this is a requirement to have them into our app) and give you a case ID, with this ID we can also investigate if you contact us.

Right now there are more video offers for bosters on mobile version, give it a try. And you will instantly see the reward in your account

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76
    Moi
    This has not changed Madman, Managers who get qualified in all competitions can get 2-3 official matches in the same day (it won't happen every day though). Actually, with the +1% condition recovery increase every 3 hours, the situation is now better than it used to be before. Also, before Top Eleven 2015 (January 2015), there was no way to get hundreds of boosters every day just by watching videos. As I said, that was not the goal for these video offers.

You don't need to train 4 times a day, is just a recommendation. And you CAN indeed train 4 times a day and that won't make you need 100 rests for that day. Please check my comment here regarding this matter.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #77
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Why I don't see there are more videos for boosters?

Compare to before the boosters dropped 60%, can you let us know what happened? Did Nordeus loose those sponsors? Like Tapjoy etc.
    There are more in mobile version of the game than in the browser version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    What about managers that play two games in a period of 4 or 7 hours? Or managers that are in three competitions? Is it fair to them that they need to spend more and more money for rests, morales or first aids? I know you guys want profit but come on, give us a break and help us out too. And on top of the games, we need to train our players at least four times a day.... Really? This was a lot of crap and I was a big fan until the recent updates came out. Can you answer my question or are you going to hide as you normally do???? Help a brother out man
    I have been playing 2-3 games a day for almost 2.5 seasons, where in some cases, 2 matches were only 3 hours apart, and in many cases 6 hours apart. I have done this without obtaining green packs from offers, and almost not converting any tokens to green packs. So, why can't other users do that? It is not easy, but it is doable. But, the problem is more when you have to do the training requirements; this requires more skill or planning so that you can minimise the expenditure of green packs. In my opinion, the most troublesome are injuries as you cannot do much as a manager to prevent them; it is very difficult to deal with excessive injuries when you cannot earn packs or tokens from offers; in other words, you are forced to buy tokens to turn to red packs to heal the players or sell the players and use tokens to buy new players, but when such situations occur excessively, it becomes very annoying and discouraging.

I propose that the squad should be extended to 25 players; 22 players are not enough to play in all the 3 current competitions.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 12:52 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Addicted
    I am on mobile all the time, barely use browser to play top11. So what I have been talking and asking about is based on my observations using mobile device.

Compared to before, the number has dropped 60%, this is not just my case but tons of others, some of them asked the same question in this thread, and some others keep quiet, maybe they are ok or they have not updated to this version yet.

I think Nordeus should give us an explicit explanation why this happened, we understand them if there is any issues to deal with their sponsors but we cannot simply accept the fact that this just simply happened without any notices.

I have been playing this games for years and spending crazy much time on this game and I am so far still a fans of this game but if this type things continues to happen I will quit.

There are more in mobile version of the game than in the browser version of the game.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    I am on mobile all the time, barely use browser to play top11. So what I have been talking and asking about is based on my observations using mobile device.

Compared to before, the number has dropped 60%, this is not just my case but tons of others, some of them asked the same question in this thread, and some others keep quiet, maybe they are ok or they have not updated to this version yet.

I think Nordeus should give us an explicit explanation why this happened, we understand them if there is any issues to deal with their sponsors but we cannot simply accept the fact that this just simply happened without any notices.

I have been playing this games for years and spending crazy much time on this game and I am so far still a fans of this game but if this type things continues to happen I will quit.
    Seems you missed my explanation a few comments ago. Please check it here, and also check my other comment below regarding rests.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast