Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is because you were using a lot of offers. Try to do that now.
    With 19 players in the squad playing in 3 competitions, no wonder why you depended so much on offers for packs. 1-2 excessive injuries periods or a few periods where you needed to use full pressing for a few matches and you will be back here complaining that most of your players are in poor condition and that you don't have enough packs to boost their conditions. Also, it is evident that you will have more trouble boosting the bonuses from training with 19 eligible squad players only. So, it is your fault if you decide to stick with less squad players than the maximum allowed and depend more on offers for green packs.

Do you think that I have proposed a 25-player squad just like that?
    The only problem is when you have a storm of injuries.
    In normal cases, you can compete in all 3 competetions with 19 players and maintain the 10% training bonus most days without the need of rest packs. Sometimes this becomes harder but most times is bearable. This is how I play without using rest packs most days.

Another problem is that you won't be able to power train fast trainers without buying tokens
    For me I can't buy tokens due to some reasons.
    I just want to try powertraining a fast trainer to 7-8* in my 5* squad and farming is the only way for me to heal excessive injuries and powertrain a player.
    Also I'm doing some calculations on the new training bonus system to understand it clearly so without farming ( and I can't buy ) all of these would be impossible.

What do you think ???

Dreamer
    Agree about green packs. I'm using less than before the update.

Moi,
    I just want a fixed number of ad videos for every country. I don't want the '100' rest packs per day.
    Maybe 15 per day for example.
    Since the new update on my android I didn't get ANY videos not even 1 or 2 until this moment. So this is unfair and I can't find the equality you're talking about.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    Moi,
    I just want a fixed number of ad videos for every country. I don't want the '100' rest packs per day.
    Maybe 15 per day for example.
    Since the new update on my android I didn't get ANY videos not even 1 or 2 until this moment. So this is unfair and I can't find the equality you're talking about.
    If you were seeing some video offers in exchange for boosters before this update and now you don't see any in the same device, please let me know your team name by private message and we'll check, as it shouldn't be the case.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    It's not rocket science, it is not fair for some managers to get hundreds of boosters while others get much less.

And no, you don't need to buy more tokens, and no, you don't need 100 rests / day to keep going. If you think you need 100 rests every day, you need to change your daily activities/training.

I just explained why you don't need this amount of rests to keep your team fit, including training to get maxed on bonus, check it out
    sure, and you chose the worst possible solution, you could have let all players to farm 100 green packs/ day, but you preferred to limit all players. like always

The only problem is when you have a storm of injuries.
    In normal cases, you can compete in all 3 competetions with 19 players and maintain the 10% training bonus most days without the need of rest packs. Sometimes this becomes harder but most times is bearable. This is how I play without using rest packs most days.

Another problem is that you won't be able to power train fast trainers without buying tokens
    For me I can't buy tokens due to some reasons.
    I just want to try powertraining a fast trainer to 7-8* in my 5* squad and farming is the only way for me to heal excessive injuries and powertrain a player.
    Also I'm doing some calculations on the new training bonus system to understand it clearly so without farming ( and I can't buy ) all of these would be impossible.

What do you think ???
    Below is for those that can't earn green packs or tokens from offers and won't be buying tokens.

The provided green packs by the game (from the training facility, substitution bonus, and gifts from friends) won't be enough, especially if you have not reached to a certain game level where all facilities have been developed to maximum.
    Even with 22 players, it is difficult to keep all the bonuses to 10%, especially before the first match of the day that is usually in the morning. Also, some bonuses are more difficult to maintain, for example the attacking bonus, unless you have way to much attackers than usually required for a squad of 22 players. As an indication, my team's training bonuses usually lies in the 6-10% range, where the average being around 7-8%. It is hard to keep all the bonuses at 10% before each match.

22 players may not be enough if you have to use tactics that consumes more condition for say 1 match in every 3-4 matches. 2 matches requiring full pitch pressing in the space of a day or two, and you won't be able to maintain the bonuses as you will have to let your players rest more. Once the bonuses drop below 6%, it will cost you a lot of green packs to bring them back to 10%. Also, if those two matches are close to each other, say 3-9 hours, you will definitely need to use green packs.

The red packs provided by the game only are definitely not enough. 1-2 periods of excessive injuries will likely exhaust the red packs that you accumulated, and will even force you to sell your injured players.

All that being said, you can still win a competition without buying tokens or completing offers, but it will be hard to compete in all 3 competitions with limited resources and a squad of 22 players. It will also be hard to win at least a competition every season. Last season, my team won the league (and undefeated too for the 26 matches), was Cup finalist, and was knocked-out at the 1/16 stage of the C.L. I did all that with a team around 90-100% in quality. I did not buy any scout players, any recommended players, any negociations' players and also I did not do any power-training.

There is no need for a lot of 7-8-star players, nor is there the need for a lot of special abilities or multi-positions. Special abilities are bonuses; multi-positions are for convenience; 7-8-star players are usually needed mostly when you are put to play against higher level active teams in the Cup. Don't get influenced by what you see here on some posts on this forum. Power-training, training for additional positions and for special abilities are a waste of money, that is if you have to buy tokens and turn to green packs to do those trainings. It is better to buy the close to 7 stars scout players or recommended players than choosing the more expensive option which is power-training 5-star players that were bought from the auction market. Some users might tell you that the so called fast-trainers last longer than scout players, but the way this game functions, you will have to changed most of your players every 2-3 seasons unless you use a lot of green packs to keep them up to the required standards each season. Power-training is only worthy if the user can get a lot of green packs from offers.

So, briefly, a manager with limited resources (tokens, green packs and so on) can win competitions with a decent quality team (around 100%) using good management and good tactics; the only major problem is when excessive injuries occur.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 06:09 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Tactician,

I completely agree with you.
    Last season, i was undefeated at the league and won the cup and was trolled at the group stage of CH.l ( although there were stronger teams in my league and my team was 4th strongest in the league 86% against 2 94%s and one 86%).all of that with only for a few green packs of a 35T manager and maintained the 10 training bonus for most days.
    What I mentioned about power training only to have fun with a world class player in 5* team whose name is messi ( surely we play to have fun, don't we?? )

However I insist on letting a few videos for all countries not some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    sure, and you chose the worst possible solution, you could have let all players to farm 100 green packs/ day, but you preferred to limit all players. like always
    It does not work like this. Else, I would be have had 100 packs or so per day from offers too. It depends on the offer providers. Some users were having way too much offers while some almost none (and even none).
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Tactician,

I completely agree with you.
    Last season, i was undefeated at the league and won the cup and was trolled at the group stage of CH.l ( although there were stronger teams in my league and my team was 4th strongest in the league 86% against 2 94%s and one 86%).all of that with only for a few green packs of a 35T manager and maintained the 10 training bonus for most days.
    What I mentioned about power training only to have fun with a world class player in 5* team whose name is messi ( surely we play to have fun, don't we?? )

However I insist on letting a few videos for all countries not some of them.
    I know about the fun or feeling.
    I have had 7 star players in the past when I was buying a lot of tokens. But you might get more disappointed and annoyed when your team, despite having a few 6-7 star players and you using superior tactics, gets knocked-out of the C.L or the Cup by a team consisting of mainly 4-5 star players because of the excessive significance given to randomness in this game.
    If you want, you can save green packs to train only one particular player, for example a fast-training attacker. You will also be able to keep him for 3 seasons. It is possible to save some greens packs. Use a squad rotation system and avoid using orders that use more condition.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Addicted
    Hi Moi,

I am just curious what level are you at?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast