Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Addicted
    All good comments Moi thanks.

But how many rests you need per day? Do you mind to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Seems you missed my explanation a few comments ago. Please check it here, and also check my other comment below regarding rests.

I have used 19......maybe 22 players in 3 competitions, so why can't other users do that??? I don't think 25 players is necessary. Isn't not easy but it's doable

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Moi
    On a normal day I don't use any. Some days I do a full squad rest, but just once a week or something. Other days I may give 1 to some specific players but not often.

If you try to train after you've played all matches with 22 players (also using more the subs and the ones who never play) you will be ready for the next day without needing any extra rests, with 8% on all bonuses (after it has decreased from 10%). Then a couple of trainings per position would put your team on 10% bonuses in the 4 areas. If you have an early match, you may not be able to reach this 10%, I always have my team between 8 and 10%, depending if I can train in the morning before my first match or I can't. But not a big deal. If I really need the 10% I would use some rests in the way I explained, but that's rare.

Wow Moi, 1% really? Like that makes a whole lot of difference. I actually think that 1% was like a slap on the face to most veteran managers, especially the ones who spend their time and hard earn money trying to have a good squad. But then again, nordeus finds a way to screw us and steal more money from us.... Now that's not fair...... In regards to your training, I have not full train my players since the update and I had lost three games in a row and went from 2nd to 4th in the league and those loses were against weaker teams. Then I train my team three times before my cup game and won 6-3 Moi....... Explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    I have used 19......maybe 22 players in 3 competitions, so why can't other users do that??? I don't think 25 players is necessary. Isn't not easy but it's doable
    It is because you were using a lot of offers. Try to do that now.
    With 19 players in the squad playing in 3 competitions, no wonder why you depended so much on offers for packs. 1-2 excessive injuries periods or a few periods where you needed to use full pressing for a few matches and you will be back here complaining that most of your players are in poor condition and that you don't have enough packs to boost their conditions. Also, it is evident that you will have more trouble boosting the bonuses from training with 19 eligible squad players only. So, it is your fault if you decide to stick with less squad players than the maximum allowed and depend more on offers for green packs.

Do you think that I have proposed a 25-player squad just like that?
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 02:17 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Apprentice
    yeah sure, equality between players, nice joke. you just want us to buy more tokens

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I will reuse part of what I wrote on another thread regarding the "OMG with the new Training you need a lot of rests!!" issue.

The need for rests is not that high, and if you see yourself struggling for that, maybe you need to do some changes in your daily activities / training.

Remember we have increased the % of recovery every 3h to 6%, that means players gain 8% more condition than before, every day (1% every 3h more). In fact, they recover 48% condition every day.

In my personal case, I like to train after all daily matches have already been played, on late evening, before going to sleep. I know everyone will gain 18%-24% condition the next time I open the game, in the morning, and because no injuries can happen, I train as much as I want, to reach 10% on each bonus (defensive, offensive, condition and possession. I know they will be reduced by 2% by next day, but then I will be 8% on each and really close to be max again.

The only thing I consider is the upcoming match. If I have a match at 13h next day, I want to be sure they will be fully rested more than 3h before that match, so I can do a quick training in the morning (with 6% condition recover incoming) that will reach me to all 10% bonus again. As this is usually not enough, what I do is overtrain all players I have in my squad who never/rarely play, substitutes and others, so I can effectively reach this 10% (sometimes is not possible, but in these cases I get 8%'s and 10%'s mixed). Of course I watch videos to get the Special Trainer on every session.

So I end up with a fully recovered team with (almost) all training bonuses at 10% (maybe not, but having full 8% it's also very good). Then if you have 3 matches on a specific day, your players will actually be recovering faster than before -I already explained why- so the situation will be better than it was before the new training came up.

Sometimes I use the option to give +6% to all team for 8-9 rests, but not every day (I'd say I only use it once or twice a week), and sometimes I give +15% to an individual player. But that doesn't have a big impact in my rests. Right now I am in all three competitions, so that's a good example. In fact, I have more rests than I was able to accumulate before, and I don't watch any videos or buy them. I just keep collecting them from my medical building, daily gifts and making substitutions during a match.

Of course if you are trying to reach from 0% to 10% bonus in the morning BEFORE all your matches happen, you will end up needing a lot of extra rests. Don't do that, be smart and train after that, take advantage of the long periods that you won't connect at all (for many reasons, mainly because you need to sleep, work, school, etc). Make sure you have 22 players in your squad and use the ones who never play matches to get to these bonus without affecting your main squad.
    3h for 6% enough? ...the problem is.... sometime i don't even have CUP...there are still 3 games scheduled a day...and somethime the games time are very close... like 10am... 1pm and then 5 pm...even i have 22 players, 10 am to 5 pm only has 7h in between, that is only 12% recover, a match only use 12% condition?? and between the game, the system force to have 2 training section for a "better preparation " for the up coming game.

so you suggest that we should ignore the training or just use a single "very easy" drill for 2 training and only training to the sub, not the main squad???

really?? if in that case, what is the point you create that new training system?? just for us to take a look and ignore it? and how could train the sub and get a better preparation for the main squad?
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 05-12-2016 at 03:30 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #88
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    3h for 6% enough? ...the problem is.... sometime i don't even have CUP...there are still 3 games scheduled a day...and somethime the games time are very close... like 10am... 1pm and then 5 pm...even i have 22 players, 10 am to 5 pm only has 7h in between, that is only 12% recover, a match only use 12% condition?? and between the game, the system force to have 2 training section for a "better preparation " for the up coming game.

so you suggest that we should ignore the training or just use a single "very easy" drill for 2 training and only training to the sub, not the main squad???

really?? if in that case, what is the point you create that new training system??
    This situation of having some official matches in the same day has not changed in Top Eleven for years (which every manager faces), there's nothing new about it with this release. As I mentioned, before 2015 release (January 2015) there was no way to get these hundreds of boosters daily from video offers, you could get some but not hundreds. And in relation to this, now players recover more condition than before. So, compared to the past situation, they need less rests.

Depending on which tactics you use a match will make your players lose more or less condition. Man to man and Hard pressing tactics will make your players lose more, while other tactics won't. And if you don't have a cup and you have 3 matches in one day, that means you will have many hours without any match (before or after these 3). Use these periods to train, go up in your bonus and leave your players fully rested afterwards.

Also, the system doesn't "force" you to do trainings, it's only a suggestion. "Better preparation" means more team bonuses, but you can manage to get very high bonuses by training the day before (before going to sleep for example) and leave your players to rest. That's what I do.

Then in the morning your bonuses will be all 8%, and you can quickly get them back to 10% if you have enough time to train before the next official match. If you don't have enough time, 8% bonuses are good enough anyway, or you can use some rests (not even close to 40 or 50) or you may settle for 8% bonus.

Poor Moi. Having to deal with all of us angry managers.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #90
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    yeah sure, equality between players, nice joke. you just want us to buy more tokens
    It's not rocket science, it is not fair for some managers to get hundreds of boosters while others get much less.

And no, you don't need to buy more tokens, and no, you don't need 100 rests / day to keep going. If you think you need 100 rests every day, you need to change your daily activities/training.

I just explained why you don't need this amount of rests to keep your team fit, including training to get maxed on bonus, check it out

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast