Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon: New Competition!

A competition of naming the best criteria for the new Academy structure??? wishful thinking

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The only competition needed here is Europa league for teams that come in 5 6 7 th place when the league ends
    Aris Vardakas likes this.

if it will be a competition equals th the champion league for the 4th and 5th in the league , it will be very good but please find a solve for the rests cause it consumpte a lot of treatment because there will be a new competition and more matches and training

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL

Well maybe you win this new competition before win the next league... think positively
    I've been 36 seasons without win a cup so I hope will not wait 36 seasons... till the season 115 of T11 to win this new one... this would mean in 2018 xD
    My team is more like Arsenal type... Never wins the league, but always manages to finish in Top 4. Also I have 2 Cups and a CL. This season too I've removed my focus from winning the league (some bad results), the 3rd & 4th place battle is getting intense

The league is hard to win since we face 13 opponents as opposed to only 7 in the other two competitions. We can't avoid superstrong teams in the league, while it's possible in the Cup and CL, that we face them late.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Every cup winner in same level forms a super cup league
    Every champion winner in same level plays together as a super champion league
    Or even National competition but don't know how to do...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345