Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon: New Competition!

Finally^^ xD

I wait for something to be played in a more free way, easy to organize etc etc etc..LOL
    In the "dynamism" is the key...

Well clearly I am waiting for a option to create competitions/cups to play with friends/teams that want join, at least is ma favourite option now thinking fast...
    private competitions would be great, if not, new competitions are wellcome, if are "new-new competitions" or special editions of the competitions we have 1/2/3 times per year.

I think that... for how sounds all... this will be something that, near 100% of the managers will like
    Last edited by khris; 05-10-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Rookie
    A friendly comp would be nice as long as there were no gates, injuries etc.

Just a chance to play against the best

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If tokens will be awarded as prizes, then definitely tokens will be required to join the competition (hence, termed Associations). There will definitely be a sort of a pool.
    Or not
    khris, Duncton, Nick Lizas and 1 others like this.

Europa League for 5th-6th-7th in the league and 3rd in Group phase in Champions League would be nice.
    Arion likes this.

Why people are linking this compition for 5-7th league rank??
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Because some people would prefer a Europa League competition if they don't make it in Champions League, rather than playing in a random new competition (I'm not saying it's bad or anything) but think having league/cup/CL and this new one. Player conditions will be bad, injuries and so on.
    Nick Lizas likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris Vardakas View Post
    Because some people would prefer a Europa League competition if they don't make it in Champions League, rather than playing in a random new competition (I'm not saying it's bad or anything) but think having league/cup/CL and this new one. Player conditions will be bad, injuries and so on.
    Wait until we disclose more about this new competition to evaluate it, I am sure you will be positively surprised.
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Watch videos to obtain boosters and tokens changed for a option in what to play a free competition to obtain boosters as gift so, equalize the diferance between the countries that gave the old system using videos as main way to obtain boosters?^^

...EL I am sure that will not be, as lower levels have not so many active tems in these positions, so.... well... Im really curious about, but if is more or less what is in my mind I will be so happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Finally^^ xD

I wait for something to be played in a more free way, easy to organize etc etc etc..LOL
    In the "dynamism" is the key...

Well clearly I am waiting for a option to create competitions/cups to play with friends/teams that want join, at least is ma favourite option now thinking fast...
    private competitions would be great, if not, new competitions are wellcome, if are "new-new competitions" or special editions of the competitions we have 1/2/3 times per year.

I think that... for how sounds all... this will be something that, near 100% of the managers will like
    Sounds like and i hope it will be like this

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Wait until we disclose more about this new competition to evaluate it, I am sure you will be positively surprised.
    I hope this compition is for everyone.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast