Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)

Next weekend will start the challange. Do you wanna change the name of your club for a Premier League team to accomplish targets till you are sacked? then join, 4 teams are taken but 16 are free.

The rules of tthe 1st season will remain the same, but for the 2nd and 3rd I will change the targets to make it more difficult.

I wanna take Tottenham Hotspur. But I don't wanna rename my team or create a new team. Problem?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Mistake
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I wanna take Tottenham Hotspur. But I don't wanna rename my team or create a new team. Problem?
    Mistake
    ...¬¬'

U wanna join or nah? lol

Rename the team is part of the game, is the way one can feel that belong to something and same time feel that can be sacked xD
    ...to see another manager in the club winning titles in it's place....

I would like to do a better system really, with limits of Q. per team depending of the club and so.... but too much complication and summer is coming so, thats what we have.

This will stay for 3 seasons, with everyone doing all by itself and no limits, just I will change every season the targets of the clubs to try to sack all managers at least 1 time finished the 3rd season lol
    Last edited by khris; 05-24-2016 at 02:08 PM.

I'm in for the Spurs... I won't let Awe finish above me
    khris and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.

which teams are free now, I want to be part of this!!!

I want to take Liverpool or Arsenal, can I??????
    khris likes this.

Khris can you explain what is the difference between Arsenal and Liverpool, and which one I can play for ??? I have to know to rename my club and get jerseys for that particular club.
    Many Thnaks in advance.

I'm in for the Spurs... I won't let Awe finish above me
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    I want to take Liverpool or Arsenal, can I??????
    Liverpool is free, theres a list in the #1 post of the thread with the teams so I will update now. Arsenal is taken by Awe xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ok

Liverpool is free, theres a list in the #1 post of the thread with the teams so I will update now. Arsenal is taken by Awe xD
    OK I'll take Liverpool. In the next few days I'll buy their official jerseys and rename my club from Real Madrid to Liverpool at the end of this season.
    What are the chalnges for them??? Sorry for asking just want to know in details what I have to do ))))

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast