Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)

@Khris So... we've to get 72 points in a single TE league season?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @Khris So... we've to get 72 points in a single TE league season?
    aha lol

-if* nobody uses chelsea, yes,,, then if somebody uses Chelsea, this club will use the points that the manager obtain (that can be more than 72 perfectly lol) in the place of using the points that I obtained with the throw with dices (was a 26 with 3 dices of 10 faces lol lucky chelsea)

I think somebody will join and use this club so,,,,, just let's wait xD and if nobody uses it, is a good challange try to win 72 points in one season :P

Order in the schedule lol

Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-crystal-p-day-23.jpg

Here is my emblem for Liverpool. Looks nice!! The official one is to expensive , for now I didn't have enough coins for that, since i have to buy the official Liverpool jerseys!!!!
    Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-img_4063.jpg ,
    khris likes this.

Ok, tomorrow start challange.

There still lots of free teams, I will give exactly till the day 12 of the next season to join witha new team, or, -in the case that a manager see that can not accomplish targets for some reason- till day 12 one can do a change of club.

Lot of success to all with the Premier League teams, and let's see how this competition goes.

So our target this season: Win the League, CL and get to the Top 16 in Cup. I'm sure I'll be sack, since the game won't allow me to win the league.
    khris and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

So here we go!!!! Hope it it would be another fantastic season for my new Liverpool Club!!!
    Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-img_4097.jpgPremier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-img_4096.jpg
    Arion and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    So our target this season: Win the League, CL and get to the Top 16 in Cup. I'm sure I'll be sack, since the game won't allow me to win the league.
    I will edit late the post #1 and will writte more detailed per club the initial targets.
    These targets are in 3 seasons (initially) initially Tottenham have to be min' 4th, and win 1 League these 3 seasons, +1 CL, and 1 time in 3rd Cup round in 3 seasons.
    then in the General table with Premier League teams, Tottenham have to stay in Top 6 as minium position, and 1 time at least in top 3.

These are the initial targets that I will change, for now many are veyr "light" targets, all depend of how people join and so, and if enough join can be more difficult stay between the top 6 in the general Premier League table depending of how trolled is one.

Lets see what happen lol

Do we have to post here each match result with screens???

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Do we have to post here each match result with screens???
    No, just lets have some controls to see who goes in the top some days of the season, in middle season for sure, and last days too to see how finishes the table.
    All very light, is summer and I want everyone playing like usually do without a daily control

But too I would like to sack how more managers better so probably at the end of this season I will touch a little bit the targets to make it not so easy lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast