Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Khris can you explain what is the difference between Arsenal and Liverpool, and which one I can play for ??? I have to know to rename my club and get jerseys for that particular club.
    Many Thnaks in advance.
    Arsenal have as target to be:

in Top eleven, during 3 seasons win 1 legue, and then obtain a 2nd and a 3rd place as min target. So min. target is League winner, runner up and 3rd.
    win 1 cl in 3 seasons and reach 1 time the 1/8 cup round,

then in the premier league table, the 3 seasons have to stay inside the top 4 your points in this table will be = the points you have in T11 League table) and, win 1 Premier league in these 3 seasons.

Liverpool have to do in Top Eleven:
    in 3 seasons be 4th as min. position and win 1 league. So been 4th, 4th and 1st is accomplished.
    Then win 1 cl in 3 seasons and arrive 1 time to 1/8 round of cup.

in the premier tab' during the 3 seasons have to be top 4 two times, and min. 6th.

I gave you Liverpool as Arsenal is taken.

And as said, I reserve the right to change a little bit the targets for the teams that now have a not very complicated challange in the case that they do a excellent performance, but for now the targets stay =

Teams with coach season 80:

Attachment 67339

Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-retos-managers-table.png
    Last edited by khris; 05-25-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Arsenal have as target to be:

in Top eleven, during 3 seasons win 1 legue, and then obtain a 2nd and a 3rd place as min target. So min. target is League winner, runner up and 3rd.
    win 1 cl in 3 seasons and reach 1 time the 1/8 cup round,

then in the premier league table, the 3 seasons have to stay inside the top 4 your points in this table will be = the points you have in T11 League table) and, win 1 Premier league in these 3 seasons.

Liverpool have to do in Top Eleven:
    in 3 seasons be 4th as min. position and win 1 league. So been 4th, 4th and 1st is accomplished.
    Then win 1 cl in 3 seasons and arrive 1 time to 1/8 round of cup.

in the premier tab' during the 3 seasons have to be top 4 two times, and min. 6th.

I gave you Liverpool as Arsenal is taken.

And as said, I reserve the right to change a little bit the targets for the teams that now have a not very complicated challange in the case that they do a excellent performance, but for now the targets stay =
    Thanks a lot!!! I'll try to change Liverpool targets to maximum!!! Waiting for next season, it is going to be very interesting!!!!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Thanks a lot!!! I'll try to change Liverpool targets to maximum!!! Waiting for next season, it is going to be very interesting!!!!
    Good luck

For new managers,
    Remember that 14 teams still free, including Chelsea, Man. City and Leicester City

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Good luck

For new managers,
    Remember that 14 teams still free, including Chelsea, Man. City and Leicester City
    edited:

As the seasons will have teams been relegated, I will use the 2nd Englan division table too, (the Premier League Championship Table)

Maybe... somebody is interested in to start as we tend to start in Fifa... using a team of the 4th division from England, and promoting till the Premier League

Can be a good competition in the future try this maybe... starting all from 4th div LOL

But for now I will use these teams, of 1st and 2nd div, to do the movements of positions (promotions-relegations)

IF** and only if**somebody is very interested in to start using a team of the 2nd division, to try to promote, and try to win a Premier League the 2nd season with one of these teams, please, don't hesitate to ask:

here the table of 2nd division. The target with -ALL THE TEAMS- in the "Football League Championship Table" will be to be promoted.
    maybe I will add extra -different targets as have a player in the TOP scorer or somethin like this.

**if you start in 2nd div and you do not promote top 10 teams of 1st div' will not be avaliable to do the step from 2nd div to 1st div. (in the case that you don not accomplish targets, club sack you, and you wanna go to 1st div clubs)

Premier League -Don't Sack Me Challange- by Khris (Eng)-premier-championship-s80.png
    Last edited by khris; 05-25-2016 at 02:55 PM.

@Khris it'll become complicated... and there aren't 44 active managers here.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @Khris it'll become complicated... and there aren't 44 active managers here.
    All teams with no manager will play like the t11 bots, in automatic mode, just I will do a throw with dices to know the points, so I think is needed a 2nd div to do the promotions and... too I find interesting give the option to managers to promote teams to the 1st div :P

My idea is split the league into 2 after the first season ends. It'll give us two 10 team leagues, with promotion-relegation between them. It gets boring with bot teams.
    khris and Awe Imoleayo Peter like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I want inn!!! I am level 28 with all scout or world class players... Team name BallHwg's
    khris likes this.
    BallHwg's

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    My idea is split the league into 2 after the first season ends. It'll give us two 10 team leagues, with promotion-relegation between them. It gets boring with bot teams.
    Well, for now we are 7 real managers seems... the thows for the "bots" of the premier league are done (are in the #1 post) and Chelsea obtained a throw of 72 points that are the points that is the min. required to win the Premier L. if, nobody uses Chelsea ... the throws will be very different every season and for the other side, been 7 managers or + we will compete vs our own points that we have so....
    For now i will keep the 20 teams in 1st div and initially I include a 2nd div for those who wanna start there and to have teams to promote....

Then, exist this option, to do a change, divide the teams in leagues and put, for example all the 1st-2nd div teams in, 3 divisions with 14-14 and then take 16 more and do a system with relegations-promotions... or what ou say, divide the 20 in 2, ...but for now lets try to see how works this keeping the real Premier League essence and then I will see what to do xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Magnuson View Post
    I want inn!!! I am level 28 with all scout or world class players... Team name BallHwg's
    Read again because to participe you have to take one of the free Premier League teams and, change the name of your club so don't run, read and then tell me what club want you to manage (read the latest posts with the list of clubs that have-don't have managers) xD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast